Weird turn ons...

greenmonster

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmmmm, I gotta thing for backs. Nothing is sexier than when my boyfriend is changing his shirt infront of me.... It completely makes me melt and turns me on just thinking about it! It doesn't have to be particularly muscular, though my boyfriend works out and has an amazing body, but the back does it for me. Thanks, now I'm all turned on.

I like a woman to take charge. I don't want to feel like I'm constantly intruding upon her...I want to know she wants to do something with me...not just acquiescing because it's easier than having to constantly make up excuses.

See, I like my man to take charge. I know sometimes I do, too and he enjoys it. But I think he likes it when he knows he has control over me. I'm 5'3 and not even 100 pounds and he is almost 6 FT so he can definitely put me where he wants me and how he wants me. Love it. I guess him being a little pushy and stuff to satisfy him, satisfies me! He can have me however he wants me, baby! I'm all his! Whooooooaaaa.

Oooh, I have some:

-Tall, slim, toned men--they make me melt.

-Imperfections, like scars, moles, or a snaggle tooth. They make a guy that much more special.

-A guy's voice just after he has woken up from sleeping; it's deep and coarse and... cute. Innocent in a way.

-Manly hands with long, slender fingers. They are such a turn-on because I like to imagine what he could do with those hands of his.

-A guy working on a car. I love cars, and watching a guy work on a car, getting dirty, sweaty, and working with his hands, makes me hot.

-Hearing grunting noises guys make while lifting weights or heavy breathing while running at the gym. It's so primal and sexual.

-The way a pair of well-constructed denim jeans look on a fit guy; how they hang off of his hips.

-The basic black or white fitted t-shirt/wife-beater tank paired with denim jeans look. It's sexy because it's classic and simple.

See, I like my man to take charge. I know sometimes I do, too and he enjoys it. But I think he likes it when he knows he has control over me. I'm 5'3 and not even 100 pounds and he is almost 6 FT so he can definitely put me where he wants me and how he wants me. Love it. I guess him being a little pushy and stuff to satisfy him, satisfies me! He can have me however he wants me, baby! I'm all his! Whooooooaaaa.

I have to admit to being slightly cruel though. A large part of it is that if she's asking for it, it gives me the power...so to speak....because I can choose to say 'no'. It's just the fact someone would desire me so much to give me such....power...

I guess I'd just love the ability to say 'no' just once. To reject someone...I think that has a lot to do with me always feeling rejected...

It's really cruel but it's kind of sexy to know someone is frustrated sexually because they want you and, at the time, can't have you.

Yeah I know I'm evil...

business type or slacks type pants on a woman with a nice booty. if it has vertical stripes, even better. i love those curves.

You'd have a hard time surviving at my work. And yes, those pants are hot.

i think what i'm getting at is anything that accentuates the lower rear area.

This is 100% true my friend. Nice curves FTW.

Archived