Started talking to someone a few weeks ago. We talked on line and I finally went out to meet her. We have hung out a few times and everything seems cool. I’m not trying to push or be obsessed, but boy I could be! Shes my age “30” but was married young and divorced 4 years later. She was engaged to someone but he broke it off with her little over a year ago.

Before we started talking “talking” she posted a blog in her my space saying she was done chasing guys and tried of getting hurt. I don’t blame her one bit. But we have started speaking a little more, like hours on the phone.

Here is the deal I wasn’t getting a vibe so I said something. Well over a text trying to be smooth saying “I think someones starting to like me”! Her reply was “Damn you caught me” a reply that I didn’t think was going to turn out that way. Later something was brought up on the subject and was her doing. She kind of spoke about old relationships and said she had been lied to and hurt and has a wall up.

I know that she is interested but not sure on what level?

Im interested but not sure to what point would be over doing it? If we speak I will ask if she wants to talk later when getting off the phone and the answer is sure or yes, is that good? I don’t want to make her feel Im calling all the time, bugging her. Or should I just say I will talk to you later and see if shes calling me back?

Im not playing games but I think shes been played too many times, besides just being honest is there anything else I can show or share that may help with trust and Im not like the last guy?

I think if I try to play the dating chase me game she will turn and walk, or think im like the others. Then on the other hand I don’t want to over do it chasing her. Where is that line between the two?

Stop "hanging out" and ask her on a real date. See, back in the day, dates were pretty clear-cut. It meant the other person liked you "that way". All of this "hanging out" business that goes on now just leaves two people wondering what in the heck they are to each other. There's too much ambiguity with "hanging out".

If you ask her on a date and she accepts, then you'll know.

There's too much ambiguity with "hanging out".

If you ask her on a date and she accepts, then you'll know.

You got that right!

She actually asked me out kind of last night! More of a hint thing I would say but it was clear! hehe

I never really had the experience of a "real" date, kind of dress up and take her out date. But I'm going to do this right this time around and make some memory's. If we work out or not she will remember the up coming night for a long time!

Archived