Craziiest place you've had sex??

cleo_gurl

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My GF and I met on the NASA astronaut training program and were assigned to the first manned space flight to Saturn. We arrived at the planetary rings and we were dropped off by the crew, who then went into orbit around the planet.

We decided to really give them a sight to see so we had sex on one of Saturns rings, and one of the wize guys in the crew decided to film us.

The picture below left is a view from the ship under normal telescopic (nonzoomed) normal viewing.

The picture on the right is the two of us under extreme close up viewing (digital telescopic spaceship zoom). If you look closely, she is the one laying down and I am preparing to mount her.

image removed

Wow not only first person to Saturn but had sex in a space suit there !. Just imagine how big your male appendage must be !

The craziest places!! Hmmm!

On the pear on an observation tower, no walls, overlooking

the coast guard ship below at dusk!

On 5 separate park benches on an evening walk on a 1 mile

harbor trail!

In a boat moored in a marina in the middle of the night

( boat was not ours or anyone we knew)

In an airplane full of people on a night flight

on the kitchen table and the kitchen counter and

on the couch in the living room!

( might mention the fact that I have no curtains in my house and all the lights were on and the livin room has a 10x5 foot window and all

these areas are visable from the front and street)

In a public hot tub in a hotel in boise idaho!

In a high school pool!

If you ever find an olympic size pool that is 3 feet deep all the way accross

while your gal is floating on her back walk her slowly accross the pool!

I think you get the picture! Is the most erotic and arousing thing I have ever

experienced, Ok maybe not but dang close! Happened 30yrs ago and I still

remember and can feel it inside to this day! Whew!

Man I love, loving women!

Ina room full of passed out people!

Ina tent daytime surrounded by camping people!

Hotel rooftop, daytime.

Front porch at dusk!

Pool table twice.

Under table at a counseling center in G/F's office.

Picnic table at park after dark.

My GF and I met on the NASA astronaut training program and were assigned to the first manned space flight to Saturn. We arrived at the planetary rings and we were dropped off by the crew, who then went into orbit around the planet.

We decided to really give them a sight to see so we had sex on one of Saturns rings, and one of the wize guys in the crew decided to film us.

The picture below left is a view from the ship under normal telescopic (nonzoomed) normal viewing.

The picture on the right is the two of us under extreme close up viewing (digital telescopic spaceship zoom). If you look closely, she is the one laying down and I am preparing to mount her.

LMAO... 8)

I used to fly the little 2 seater and 4 seater Cessnas. In fact my first date with my stbxw was a flight..I took her to the eastern end of Long Island, we landed at the airport and drove into town. The return trip was a night flight.

That's the way to impress a girl. I can't imagine having sex in that cabin though. Way too cramped.

it may be possible if you got a short chick.. or if you put the plane on cruise control and got in the back.. lol

i'm just kidding, don't try that last one. HAHA.. i kill me sometimes.

BJ in a car while boyfriend was driving, not so funny/weird on it's own but we happened to be driving through the local red light district at the time and all the hookers on the corner were pointing and laughing. LOL

On a trail through the forest on campus, and snooty professor happened to be walking home and we got some DISGUSTED looks.

In the elevator and books stacks of the University Library with my backpack on full of textbooks, that was awkward!!!

BF's open basement on a shelf, sister came home...oh dear!!!!! I don't think she quite clued in or was more than likely pretending that she didn't clue in!

I used to fly the little 2 seater and 4 seater Cessnas. In fact my first date with my stbxw was a flight..I took her to the eastern end of Long Island, we landed at the airport and drove into town. The return trip was a night flight.

That's the way to impress a girl. I can't imagine having sex in that cabin though. Way too cramped.

Yea my bf has a little 4 seater cessna and um.. yeah.. it does get alittle cramped at times *ahem but we've had alittle fun in it LOL

Archived