Craziiest place you've had sex??

cleo_gurl

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SOrry... that made me laugh...

Why did you guys go have sex in a dumpster?

It's a small factory around the corner (literally) from my house and in back, there is a dumpster that blocks off a corner and there's some room. We went back there one night and one thing led to another and we climbed into a recess in the dumpster because there was glass all over the ground. It was empty luckily.

That was just hilarious (sorry but it was). Bet you will definitely never forget your first time !

Nah, I'll NEVER be able to forget that night.

It's a small factory around the corner (literally) from my house and in back, there is a dumpster that blocks off a corner and there's some room. We went back there one night and one thing led to another and we climbed into a recess in the dumpster because there was glass all over the ground. It was empty luckily.

Nah, I'll NEVER be able to forget that night.

Didn't it smell? Or ooh.. thank god. I'm guessing it just had like paper, cardboard etc?

Come to think of it... still sounds hot to me! lol. Losing your virginty in the heat of the moment and just doing it anywhere.

Didn't it smell? Or ooh.. thank god. I'm guessing it just had like paper, cardboard etc?

Come to think of it... still sounds hot to me! lol. Losing your virginty in the heat of the moment and just doing it anywhere.

If it did smell, I was too busy to smell it. Come to think about it, I think it was raining too. The part we were in was empty except for a cardboard box covering the bottom.

Sex on the beach.. OUCH!! even with a blanket think about it, sand gets EVERYWHERE I don't care how careful you are. I got sand in places I didn't even know was possible.
Reminds me of what my friend said. Said "Have you ever done southern friend chicken?" I said "Whats that" and he goes "Its where you have sex on a sandy beach take your penis out dip it in the sand and stick it back in". Sorry thats not productive just two and two made me chuckle.
Reminds me of what my friend said. Said "Have you ever done southern friend chicken?" I said "Whats that" and he goes "Its where you have sex on a sandy beach take your penis out dip it in the sand and stick it back in". Sorry thats not productive just two and two made me chuckle.

OUCH! that's all I have to say thinking about that , LOL was good for a laugh though.:splat:

in a hostel room while 10 other people sleeping.. (except maybe i accidentally kicked the guy in the head in the bed next to us? )

Arghh....so you are the one!!! I can't tell you how many sleepless nights in hostels Ive had all over the world because you lot!!

Trust me....those 10 people were not sleeping!!!

Archived