he is sleeping with 5 other women

SAMRA2

well, He has had several serious relationships before. the last one lasted 6 years, so i think he does have the ability to stabilize. the problem is, and my question is, does having sex with several women indicate that he is a "bad" guy to be with?

YES! now go drive him to an HIV clinic to get tested, I'm serious.

I think thats whats going on.. he is having sex with 4 different women in the same period of time, but he says its only sex (no love or attachment). should i MIND at this stage? i feel i dont want him to sleep with anyone else (although me and him are not having sex either) but its like i cant ask him not to in fear of sounding too forward or fast..

I don't think you have to say anything except:

bye bye!!

First, he's tacky for telling you - he should have told you that was a private/personal matter so it sounds like he's proud of this. Second, he's a walking STD. Third, you're just going to be one of the [sex] pack.

he's telling you that these women think it's just sex..but I'll bet atleast one of those 5 think it's more.

i really wouldn't trust this guy, esp since it's long distance anyway. too hard. surely there are more worthy men you could date?

i know you probably really like this one, but do you really want to get involved in such a complicated situation? i am sure you deserve much better than this guy.

Archived