Hi, there's this guy that I realllly reallllly like... I've liked him since the summertime (we were seeing each other for like 3 weeks or so) but at the same time he was seeing another girl... I didn't know that until his sister told me..I asked him about it and he told me that he wasn't seeing anyone and he's just been too busy to talk to me. Later, i asked him if he wanted to chill with me and he replied with, "i don't know man, i have too many things of my own to worry about right now and I don't think it would be fair to you..you are the type of person that i need in my life right now but i'm not in the position to be in a relationship..." ... so I said we could be friends. Anyways, we kinda stopped talking a lot and later, i looked at his status and it said dat he was actually in a relationship with that other girl...so, I said whatever and got over him and met two other guys since him. Just at the beginning of november, he broke up with that other girl. Apparently, she got a new boyfriend. So we started talking more and he told me that he was hurt about her and stuff ...So, I finally said, "you did lie to me too, though" and he asked about what and i said, "about not seeing anyone else..you know you could have just told me the truth that you didn't like me" ... and he said, "that's not correct, i really liked you, it's just that i put myself in a bad position by hanging out way too much with this other girl. yah, i know i did lie and i'm really sorry..I didn't think you deserved to be hurt. you deserved better." I forgave him after that because everyone deserves a second chance. So, we've been talking for the whole month now over msn and stuff and i still do really like him a lot... he texted me last night and said, "i think i like you".

The question here is, what's that supposed to mean that he "thinks" he likes me?! lol ..is this guy worth another shot???

Thanks.

he texted me last night and said, "i think i like you".

The question here is, what's that supposed to mean that he "thinks" he likes me?!

it means "i like you" without having to come out and say it. By saying "i think i like you" it means if you blow him off he can say he didnt like you after all.

He's just being guarded and protecting his a$$.

He likes you.

so would it be right to say, I like you too???

No, because he didnt say he likes you, he said he thinks he likes you.

If you like him, reply with "well i'm sure i like you".

If you like him but want to stay guarded like he is, reply with "i think i like you too".

If you dont like him, reply with "aww thanks".

Archived