Is makeup essential for a woman to look good, especially when she's in her 30's?

renaissancewoman101

ILMBC, I know I need to smile more often. It relaxes people around me.

I was waiting in line to pay for groceries today and there was a baby in a shopping cart in front of me. I made her smile and coo by making funny faces at her. And since I am short, babies can look at me easier

I like making babies and little kids smile. They are always so fascinated by me.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ren,

Take how the babies react to you and apply it to adults. No don't go making funny faces or your apt to look like a goof. But, you do want to soften the look on your face. When someone doesn't smile or their eyes aren't smiling people tend to vear away from them. So the initial feeling or look you had with that baby, do that with adults. Does that make sense?

Is my look too severe and serious?

I am more relaxed around kids and babies because I feel more comfortable around them. Kids are fascinated by me because of my height.

To be honest and that is what your looking for......I do. I think its more of an aura that you project. Smiling is ALWAYS good. There is also a look in your eyes that I can't put my finger on??? It's sort of a longing for acceptance. However, you can only give that to yourself.

That's interesting. I didn't know I gave off that look.

Yes, I yearn to be accepted and to be liked. A lot of times I feel outcasted and unliked, and I don't know why. I am a nice and kind person, most of the time.

Archived