Am I just friendly or attractive or both?

RedPenguin

Basically, when I was younger, it always seemed like, my two cousin's friends would either flirt with me or be extremely nice to me, even as I got older and even when they barely knew me. Now many smile at me and talk to me as if I were their friends.

Now in High School, girls didn't care for me. Now in college, many girls are extremely friendly, before we even know each other. Many talk as if they knew me forever. Many girls flirt with me now, even ones sometimes who have boyfriends.

The friendliness mainly only happens with girls, since many guys are more towards the making fun of me or acting annoying side.

Am, I just friendly looking or am I fairly attractive and don't really know it? Is it both?

I've read some of your posts man, and they all are about the same thing. You're trying to find answers we can't give you.

My best advice is get out there and go for it! you'll regret not taking the chance, and thinking about the "what if's" all your life

i agree. i have yet to see where you asked the girl out for coffee. sounds like all the time you just 'find out' she has a bf. she either just talks about him or you find out from her friend.

i want to see where you check out a girl, go up and talk to her, then maybe ask for her number if you felt a connection.

nice does not = interest.

If she's interested she will go with you

Yeah, I see what you mean.

Ehhhh, why does it feel so easy, yet so hard, at the same exact time?

LoL.

Anyway, if I ask her, since she already told me, she isn't sure what to do for her presentation, to ask her if she would like some help for her presentation, and if she says yes, we can get together and talk, and then perhaps get together again, if she wishes.

She leaves quickly with her friend after class, so I don't think she will be able to go with the student lounge with me for a soda or anything like that.

Fear of rejection.. It can suck but onl if you let it get to ya.

In reality it doesn't hold much significance if ONE girl says no, plenty more out there who you will come accross.. Just go for it and ah well, if she says no, her loss right? You seem like a really nice honest guy from your posts, so that's just a few of the things you got to offer.

Fear of rejection.. It can suck but onl if you let it get to ya.

In reality it doesn't hold much significance if ONE girl says no, plenty more out there who you will come accross.. Just go for it and ah well, if she says no, her loss right? You seem like a really nice honest guy from your posts, so that's just a few of the things you got to offer.

So you think the presentation thing is ok?

I just wanted to make sure, I didn't look like only a helper LoL. But then again, she seen how I act around her, so she knows, I want to be more then a helper.

I can't explain it, and don't want to sound like I'm 100% positive, but the way she acts, it's like she's just waiting for me to ask her out, no matter what it is.

I don't know if you can really tell that, but it's like she's just expecting me, every day to ask her. Do you believe, it's actually possible to tell that? I think it is.

Thanks again ghost69, for your help.

You know, not to harp on it again, but I just wanted to say to everyone here, sorry for my question, but thanks again for your help.

But I've come to realize something.

I don't think I want to go after this girl at all. Like ghost69 said, neither are worth it.

Tell me what you others think, I think they don't really give a s*** to tell you the truth.

Let me explain. Basically, from the start, the way the one acted, it felt like a pure game, because she acted so immature about it, and she looked at me WAY too much, I mean, where it felt it had to be a game. Then, when I looked at her, she NEVER smiled, just giggled and acted stupid with her friend, and I mean in a mean looking way.

Plus, the only time they ever talked to me, was when they wanted to know information about my presentation, then never talked to me again. Plus, when I wanted to join their group for group work, both of them, and the other girl in the group, all refused me, and the one said, after the one girl said, yeah, like she was really saying, "Get lost".

Now, what girl(s), who like a guy, or at least one does, is going to refuse him, joining their group?

Also, I asked about a fair amount of people, about how this girl acted and her friend, and about 20 out of 25 people said, it's not worth it.

So ghost69, sorry for another post about it, but I finally realized it this time. One person I talked to, really helped me learn it, and why would I want to go with anyone who makes me uncomfortable? Sorry again, ghost69 for how long it took me to come to my senses, but I'm not going to go with a girl, that's immature, just playing games, and just her and her friend using me. Plus I don't even like her friend, so if the one did like me, I would have to deal with her friend, who obvious doesn't even care for me. I can't believe how long it takes me to realize this, but I'm not going to try anymore, I promise this time.

Let me explain. Basically, from the start, the way the one acted, it felt like a pure game, because she acted so immature about it, and she looked at me WAY too much, I mean, where it felt it had to be a game. Then, when I looked at her, she NEVER smiled, just giggled and acted stupid with her friend, and I mean in a mean looking way.

Plus, the only time they ever talked to me, was when they wanted to know information about my presentation, then never talked to me again. Plus, when I wanted to join their group for group work, both of them, and the other girl in the group, all refused me, and the one said, after the one girl said, yeah, like she was really saying, "Get lost".

I think all of tihs is a great reason to figure she isn't worth it. These are all signs that cannot be overlooked. Good for you for figuring it out.

See JadedStar, you are exactly right. I literally asked a bunch of people, and like you said, about 20 out of 25 people all said the same thing, that she obviously doesn't like me and is just playing games.

So JadedStar, if 20 out of 26 people all agree one the same issue, then obviously, that's not a girl, that I would want to be with, right? LoL.

Please, just pick a girl, any girl, and ask her out. Practice. As they say, practice makes perfect. Just do it. No more excuses. No more evaluations. Just pick one, ask her, and move on. There's nothing more we can tell you at this point, hon.

Yes, I know, May_It_Be, I just mean, I don't feel comfortable going for this girl, and now that I realize it, she's not really my type.

I like a girl who really cares about me and other people. Also a girl who is mature.

Sorry for the evaluations, it's just that I don't feel this is the right girl for me.

I just refuse to go for a girl, that I'm not even comfortable around, and doesn't seem to give a s*** about me, LoL. I mean, you can even ask ghost69, even he agrees with my decision.

I mean May_It_Be, I want to go for a girl, that I'm attracted to, but not one that I don't even feel is my type and one that I would actually want to go with.

See JadedStar, you are exactly right. I literally asked a bunch of people, and like you said, about 20 out of 25 people all said the same thing, that she obviously doesn't like me and is just playing games.

So JadedStar, if 20 out of 26 people all agree one the same issue, then obviously, that's not a girl, that I would want to be with, right? LoL.

I don't think she was playing mind games i think she was just being a rude twit. A bit of a difference.

When a girl really likes you i don't think she'll be looking at you in a mean way and laughing with her friend. When this happens don't give them any of your time. Guys are not the only ones who can be mean.

I don't think she was playing mind games i think she was just being a rude twit. A bit of a difference.

When a girl really likes you i don't think she'll be looking at you in a mean way and laughing with her friend. When this happens don't give them any of your time. Guys are not the only ones who can be mean.

Yeah, and also, I noticed this guy they talk to off and on, started to poke fun at me, suddenly after I tried to flirt with her.

That again makes it kinda obvious that, it's not worth it, because until I started to flirt, that guy never gave a s*** about me. Why would he suddenly now?

Also, JadedStar, one time I wanted to group their group, when they and this other girl were doing group work, and I normally was in their group. When the other girl said, I'm not supposed to be in their group, these two girls, were like yeah, and obviously did not want me in their group.

Also, JadedStar, the one time, I sat my stuff at their table, them and this other girl, obviously moved my stuff to an other table. And the one time, I did sit at their table, they seemed annoyed, and didn't even act friendly with me, and the only just keep looking over and over, then when I looked at her, she hide her self. Then the one time, when she was in group work, she looked, and had the whole group looking at me, and you could tell, she was talking about me, because they were all staring at me.

Now, what girl, who likes a guy, would make a whole damn group stare at me, and talk about him? That doesn't sound that nice to me.

Sorry for judging them, but this doesn't sound like a really nice girl to me.

It will take some time RP but eventually you will be able to tell the pretty mean girls from the pretty nice ones.

Not all pretty girls are created equal. Some are downright mean and not worth anyone's time.

My son is about your age and has it pretty figured out who is legit and who is a twit. he has one keen sense of humor when someone is being an A$$ to him. They don't do it twice. LOL

JadedStar, well I'm just happy that you agree that she's playing games, so I know I'm not just the only one.

I have to agree with ghost69, I gotta try for girls, who would be more mature, around 25+.

I think he said, he only goes for girls that are 24+ or maybe it was 25+.

He even knew they were not great girls, even when I tried to give a few positives, LoL. He's damn good with figuring things out.

To tell you the truth, I wish he was going to my school and I could see him sometimes, because he would be a cool guy to hang out with, and he could tell me, go for that one, don't you dare go for that one, LoL.

LOL I am sure Ghost would be cool for you to hang with, but be careful i think he bites. You have seen his avatar, he has sharp canines. LOL just kidding.

I am positive there are girls your age worth pursuing, i just think you might be paying most attention to the wrong ones at this point.

LOL I am sure Ghost would be cool for you to hang with, but be careful i think he bites. You have seen his avatar, he has sharp canines. LOL just kidding.

I am positive there are girls your age worth pursuing, i just think you might be paying most attention to the wrong ones at this point.

Yeah, because, every girl, I run in to either is taken (these ones seem to be the nice ones) or act like an idiot.

I can't figure out why like every girl in this class, acts like they are somehow better than me. Well two girls don't act like it, but that's about it.

You know, I'm not even a mean guy, but I love ignoring these girls, it's like my way of saying, "F*** you" without saying it. It's neat, because if I would say "F*** you" they could get me in trouble possibly, but just ignoring them, they can't do s***, LoL.

I feel like Tupac/2Pac sometimes, that's why I got a shirt with him on it. He spoke the truth/could spit the truth.

Is it wrong to think sometimes, "F*** Em All" like Tupac sang one time? Or even sometimes just say "F*** The World". I feel like saying the second one, when s*** hits the fan.

Every year you get older it will likely get a tad bit easier for two reasons. 1) you will be more savvy and able to spot the mean ones easier and also because 2) people as they mature are less likely to play these type of mean games to begin with. You are right now at the age that you will have to deal with your share of immature people. Immaturity knows no age limits but the propensity for it does get lower each year people get older.

Archived