Am I just friendly or attractive or both?

RedPenguin

Every year you get older it will likely get a tad bit easier for two reasons. 1) you will be more savvy and able to spot the mean ones easier and also because 2) people as they mature are less likely to play these type of mean games to begin with. You are right now at the age that you will have to deal with your share of immature people. Immaturity knows no age limits but the propensity for it does get lower each year people get older.

I totally agree.. VERY well put! You have probably just truly begun to tune into girls who play games and really truly observe. ANd find yourself in diffrent situations.

Slowly it just gets easier and easier to spot the fakes from the real ones and the ones who are just out to use you. Either you spot them quicker or you learn how to not get stepped on and used, or tell signs of it on your own.

It all comes with experience.

I used to live by the rule: experience is your best teacher.

LOL

Now my new motto is : smart= learning from others mistakes. I have gained enough experience from just going thru the situations on my own and wouldnt mind avoiding the bad ones..

Neways.. just an example of learning over time..

I guess it just sucks how I meet girls who could give a s*** about me.

I just want a girl who for once would care about me and actually appreciated me.

I don't know why this girl is so hard to find, but appearntly she is.

I mean, it's hard sometimes, I mean, I see felons, annoying people, people who aren't doing anything in their lives, and way more, have girlfriends, wives, etc, and appearntly being happy.

So it's like, where the heck is my girl?

It sometimes feel like, the world is a hell.

I don't mean to sound really depressed, but I just don't feel happy as h e double hockey sticks.

Yes, I know, May_It_Be, I just mean, I don't feel comfortable going for this girl, and now that I realize it, she's not really my type.

I like a girl who really cares about me and other people. Also a girl who is mature.

Sorry for the evaluations, it's just that I don't feel this is the right girl for me.

I just refuse to go for a girl, that I'm not even comfortable around, and doesn't seem to give a s*** about me, LoL. I mean, you can even ask ghost69, even he agrees with my decision.

I mean May_It_Be, I want to go for a girl, that I'm attracted to, but not one that I don't even feel is my type and one that I would actually want to go with.

I apologize if I came accross as a little abrupt. I didn't mean to. I just wish you weren't so hard on yourself. You seem to have a lot going for you. I just wish you could relax a little and just enjoy the whole college dating scene. Despite the horrors, it can be fun, too!

RP, long ago the ghost was frightened of girls. then around 13, i started to talk. did i get rejected? of course i did. did i meet crazy girls and date them? of course i did. but i tried. i now have the necessary skills i need to talk to a girl.

you have to learn how to interact. you need to push yourself. you will never learn anything by NOT trying. and the first girl that shows you interest....don't give her everything. i see a lot of guys do this. they give the world and the girl ends up hurting them. happened to me.

now, i treat women great, but with a level of openness. i don't let them walk all over me. cause at your stage, they could easily. you have to know who you are first and what you want. give the girl the world? pffft, do that when you are married. treat a girl right? of course, but don't do it at your inconvenience, so that you don't get trampled.

cause right now, i think you are very vulnerable. you are too nice man. this girl you keep referring to is showing you no interest, F her. stop talking about her. don't try and figure her out. she's an immature lil snot. you don't have to go for girls 25+, but you need to find a girl with her head on straight. this girl is still stuck in high school. she is probably still looking for that popular jock to date. find a woman.

cause right now, i think you are very vulnerable. you are too nice man. this girl you keep referring to is showing you no interest, F her. stop talking about her. don't try and figure her out. she's an immature lil snot. you don't have to go for girls 25+, but you need to find a girl with her head on straight. this girl is still stuck in high school. she is probably still looking for that popular jock to date. find a woman.

Gotta say Ghost is spot on with this.

You are going to find that at your age some girls still have one foot still stuck in high school. AVOID them. SPotting them will get easier and easier. And as you get older the sheer volume of girls like that will get lower.

Yes, ghost69, I'm so glad, like I said before that you agree, because obviously she was never the girl for me.

Any girl that acts like that, is not worth my time. I apologize to everyone and myself, for actually thinking about giving her another chance.

You are right about meeting a girl with her head on straight.

ghost69, believe it or not, I tend to feel less nervous around girls that are mature, then those who are idiots.

I still am a little annoyed with myself, that I even considered this girl, LoL. I could have easily told from the very beginning that she was immature and silly. But for some stupid reason, I continued on, like an immature and silly person, myself. LoL.

ghost69, I'm glad I have you and other people on this forum, because if not, I would still be very shy and nervous but probably still going after the completely wrong girls.

Even my mother, when I just told her one thing about this girl, knew that she was an immature "idiot".

My mother said, well if the girl liked you, when you got her and her friends papers nicely, why would she be like, "How did you know our names?", like it was a huge deal, like I couldn't know their names from class. My mother was like, s***, I would be happy as can be, if a guy I liked knew my name.

Gotta say Ghost is spot on with this.

You are going to find that at your age some girls still have one foot still stuck in high school. AVOID them. SPotting them will get easier and easier. And as you get older the sheer volume of girls like that will get lower.

Yeah, you are right, I just wish, I would start to be able to ignore the from the start, and not get involved in silly stuff, that just leads to no where.

I've been getting in to silly and stupid stuff, ever since Middle School and till now.

I'm sick and tired of meeting girls that are just like, "I'm so cute and adorable, so I can get any guy I wish, and I will make any guys life miserable if I can and not even worry a s*** about it".

Those kinds of girls, I can't stand, but yet, I meet so darn many.

I want to start going for girls in my smaller classes, the ones that are not general (everybody takes) types of classes. Those always seem to have the oddballs.

The specific classes and the smaller ones, always seem to have more mature and non-silly people.

Why do the big classes always seem to have screwballs? I just don't get it. I guess they get filtered out in the smaller classes.

you mom is very right about the name thing.

stop punishing yourself about this girl. just think of all of the girls in your future that you are going to meet. get ready.

That's why ghost69, I always agree with this one comedian, that said, that mothers are always right. He doesn't know how they do it, but always listen to them when they say something.

He literally said, if your mother tells you that a girl is not for you, LISTEN! or you could be making huge mistakes that are hard to recover from.

I feel he makes perfect sense.

she's an immature lil snot. you don't have to go for girls 25+, but you need to find a girl with her head on straight. this girl is still stuck in high school. she is probably still looking for that popular jock to date. find a woman.

Hasn't May been saying this from the beginning, people?! HELLO?!! LOL.

I have to agree with what ghost69 told me a little bit ago.

To try to look for women not in my college, because looking for women in college, gets me in to weird things, LoL.

I literally swear, many that I ran in to have boyfriends. Either I find out by overhearing them talk about their boyfriend or they literally sit with their boyfriend in class. LoL.

I've already had classes, where every single girl had a bf, and I didn't even get a chance to talk to them.

Then my main classes, literally have no women. LoL.

How the hell can ever girl be taken that you run in to, LoL?

It's like something weird is going on or something, LoL.

No wonder I don't get much practice, I'm shot down before I even get a chance to talk to the girls, LoL.

The rest, are not what I want, so that makes it even worse. LoL.

How can my luck be what it is? It's like, I want to talk to some girls and have fun yet every one is not what I want and the ones I want are taken or there are no girls to begin with. LoL.

I can't believe how life works sometimes, LoL.

Anyone else, seem to get this weird luck? LoL.

P.S. I'm not trying to complain, I just find my luck and circumstances somewhat funny and hard to believe at the same time.

Archived