Girls playing with guys hair

ninnin

It's kinda of a dumb question but here I go.

When girls play with a guys hair, does it usually mean they are artacted/ flirting with you? I ask this because I've had a fair number of girls over the years do this. I guess they liked my blonde hair

Certainly. Either that or they're jealous of your hair and wish they had hair as nice as yours. LOL.

It sounds like you're reeling them in. Whatever you're doing with your hair, keep doing it.

It's kinda of a dumb question but here I go.

When girls play with a guys hair, does it usually mean they are artacted/ flirting with you? I ask this because I've had a fair number of girls over the years do this. I guess they liked my blonde hair

Her initiating kino is an Indicator of Interest. When this happens, it's time for you to escalate the flirting and teasing.

"Hey hands off the merchandise! This sh-it ain't for free!"

And continue with the flirting for a bit then intiate your own kino.

What do you mean exactly?

That usually when a girl plays with a guys hair she finds him attractive. I wouldn't sit and play with "just a friend"s hair. But since you mentioned this has been going on for years (with the same girls I assume?) maybe they are just really comfy with you and simpl love playing with your hair, without wanting to date you.

I agree with DD's aproach too, at least that way you won't spend another few years with them just playing with your hair, ya know bump it up a notch so maybe you end up dating one of em..

edit: oh just read your not really interested in them.. well yea, no need to do anything.

Archived