am a girl i love another girl!1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey sorry guys been pretty long..

well me n my love met up finally this week(we were caught up with work) at a mall well we had decieded for a movie ..lol but never saw one coz we were sooo busy talking n yapping with each other...

we met up at a local mall and i was like an hour late(thanks to the stupid bus) so was kinda angry and stuff ..we both sat down at a local restaurant at the mall and i had got a few pictures of my college days and stuff to show her..my love immediatley wanted to see the pics and grabbed the album away..and started seeing em..there was this one picture of my other friend with her ex boyfriend and i jokingly told my love(lets call her M) IF SHE WANTED TO HOOK UP WITH THE GUY..AND SHE IMMEDIATLEY REPLIED-"NO WAYS PUHLEEEZE!!" I asked her why to which she said the same thing..lolz

well thruout the meet(lets call it date there was alot of giggling and touching and brushing up against each others arms while placing our food order etc..

M is so soft and stuff i love the touch of her skin(makes me melt).. we had sandwhich and coffee and talked more and skipped the movie..

well i have sort of a family prob (my mum n dad fight alot) so i ahd told M that im kinda sad past a few years coz of all this..i ahd told her this onlnie..n told her ill let her know when we meet up..well she immediatley rememberd

and kept bugging me to tell her wat was wrong..finally i did and we were discussing all that n stuff..

so in all it was a nice day n with us laugihng alot n fooling around sort of..buti was just happy we met after a long time n all..so while i left i texted her saying that it was real fun meeting up and that i was happy n stuff andd ever since i have met her i ahve been happy n all..so she called up and was like hey have u reached home yet n stuff n well she kindda sounded as if she did wanna say sumtihng or was kinda lonely after we left ..i was too feeling kina sad after leaving ...after we met...hmm things are going slowly..but im in no hurry to ruin anything ..but i ahve sum inkling that there is sumting between us...lets see ill update a lot more soon...n ya we both text each other liek every single day...

yeah but im not sure if were gona go to the movies next i mean we sorta like hanging around where we can talk as much as possible..lol i guess the moveis wud waste like 90 min of our time haha..but if poss yeah we might end up there...but im still wondering wat else i cud do that wouldnt scare her away as im still not sure if shes really into me or jus really open types..i dnt wanna ask her im sure that wud be the most imp thing but i dnt mind if i go slow with it...experienceing wat sparks really feel like..i may end up with her or not...so im not keeping high hopes but im treading along really carefully picking up minute details.So any other ideas are also welcome along... (we are actaully in a country where lesbianism and homosexuality are like a NO-NO even if people knew they were gay they wud be chickend out to say so..) but this girl M an I are modernised to accepting all this so i dnt think it poses as a serious wall between trying to find out who each of us are...we dnt get to meet up often but we do bump into each other onlnie alottt and text each other almost every single day...so if theres anything or any ideas that can pop up online or texting to try n figure her out wud be welcomed

Don't get too focused on just her signs. You have to give signs too, or else she could back down. Do things like touching her leg or anything that could also be lightened up with a joke if it turned akward. Believe it can happen though. Don't try to hide your feelings so much, let them show without saying them, that's always easier and less akward. Letting it go slow is a good idea, thats pretty much what I did. I kinda let things happen but didn't force them to. Take the small steps to get there. It seems to be better in the end knowing your worked for it and jumped hurdels to get there. Good Luck! Don't lose hope when there are some off signs. Look at all the positives and gain confidence.

yup ur right its a two way stuff its true..i do give her alot of signs apart from noticng her signs too...like the other day we saw a really geeky guy walknig along n she was like hes soo skinny..n his heads too small n i was like ughh yeah ur right ughh hes such a turn off .etc...and the other time she was seeing a fashion magazine and casually asked me"hey do u know this model?(female)"..im like "umm no lolzz" then she explained that the model is a high profile international one etc etc...when we are sitting opp to each other at the mall hangout we both touch each others hands and arms while talknig like if we were foolishly arguing bout sumthing stupid i wud hold her hand for like 3 min as if i was like trying to tell her sumthing.. the feelings

i forgot to mention a long time ago i believe on last valentines we were both still at work and at night we had an office party..so a group of us all were sitting liek around 25-30 people and she was sitting opp to me on the same table..and those were the initial days of me getting to know her since she had joined work like in january...and the whole time we were fooling around like me stealing her cherries from her cocktail juice an she trying to figure out stuff and she started sorta kicking me below the table n touching in a sort of weird way below the table..no one knew this lolzz..but i was lke "ouch " lolzz ....there was another friend R who was sitting next to me..who i think noticed or sutmhing and she was really jealous of me n M being friends...and getting close at lunch time n all..n i gotta say later on in the month of march when M left work and i was sad n kinda told my table friend R that i missed her..R immediately picked up an argument coz she was reallly jealous thru M and my budding closeness..and started crying andd said i felt "u and M are close and I wa scared to lose u" (let me not elaborate sum part but R and I were buddies since 6 years...and I hadd fallen for R too but she was way too straight ..so af I left trying on her but when M came and I had never felt this kind of strong feeling and closeness ever in my life.NEVER.its sumtihng which happens rarely or i wud say only once..

Speaking of love ..just like how LOVE'S ENEMY mentioned.....love is a great feeling ur smiling to yerself everyday jus thinkig bout that special sumnoe ..and at times u get angry on the other people who believe that a relationship is supposed ot be only between a MAN AND A WOMAN.A relationship involves a lot of complex stuff including intimacy,emotions,closeness,comfort and alot more.Just coz a penis is made to enter a vagina does not mean its love.I do not object to any man women relationship,its also a beautiful one......LOVE can be any two people holding hands,two people(ANY TWO PEOPLE),looking at each others eyes,having coffee together,hugging each other,holding each other...andd i believe it is the most satisfying feeling one can ever get in this world that makes u forget every other tension and makes u stronger and happier..I wud say after I met my love M i have never been happier in my life..even thou both of us have not even gone beyond the stage of deep friendship being happy in wat im doing now is really a gr8 feeling and it might even become a long dream come true one day at which point I may feel like I have a great reason to celebrate love!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

well we are finally going for a horror flick ..lolz this week or maybe next-and yeah its shutter..hehe..i told my love about the movie thing and i was like'hey u wanna see this horror flick?unless if ur scared and stuff ,coz no one else is interested and i assume ull like it" to that she replied"hey sure well go for it ,no ways m not scared at all..so am i your last option for the movie since everyone said no?"(actually i never wante to go with anyone but kinda thought id ask her in that way)..i told her-"no !!!actaully i thought of going for this movie only with you..but i didnt get time to call u up as i was a bit busy.."

So she WAS thinknig i guess of me chosing her over my other friends as my FIRST OPTION for a MOVIE(yay!) ..made me kinda happy...lately i have been having alot of her dreams..the last dream i had of her today i actaully FELT her touching n holding me in my dream!](*,) if only it happened!

so neways this was a small upate...lets see wat happens at the movies!

im gna try and flirt really carefully..any tips are welcome!

I would definitely try holding her hand when it gets scary, because then you can always claim its because you were scared! I went to a movie once with a girl and she started holding my hand when it got scary and it made me think maybe she liked me. Then a couple of weeks later she confessed that she was in love with me and these little things she had been doing made suddenly made a lot of sense. Do you guys drink at all? A couple of drinks would lower inhibitions enough to maybe find out how she really feels. It was when we had had a few drinks that the girl I mentioned finally admitted she liked me, and I don't think she would have had the courage to do so if she had been completely sober. It helped to get things out in the open. Also, my last relationship with a woman happened after we had been drinking and started kissing. I don't mean get her wasted and take advantage lol, I just mean that a few drinks helps to relax things a bit and get real feelings out there.

haha yeah samantha il try holding her hand lolzz at the movies...yeah we both are great drinkers( but there isnt any situation where we can hook up n drink togehter..i know this drinkig thing really helps...she loves getting drunk so do i..gosh but there isnt any way we can get together to do that(Shucks!) i stay at home with my parents so does she...and we are not allowed late nites n stuff(i used to stay far away during my college days and have partied like crazy but i met my love a year back..n things jus clicked one day..were from the same proffesion,same university,same age,same sex(love that one)

neways ill update things as they come by..but till now..here i go to sleep smiling with her thoguhts!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE-MEETING(DATE) after a looong time!

I know I havent posted in a while..Actually my love was kinda busy moving to her new house(with her family)..So we finally got time to meet up last week,and we met up at Mcdonalds (coz there were no good movies).So we sat in a corner and were busy talknig talking talking...and there was this heterosexual couple sitting behind us who were showing off alot of PDA..and my love hates that!!(dunno y..but she hates seeing couples making out in public..lolzz)she had once told me to sit in her place since she cudnt bear seeing any more!!HAHA

So like anyways well the couple sitting behind us were soo close to each other they accidently banged their heads..lolzz so i found it funny n told my love..and she thought i was talking about 2 guys sitting accross alone.So im like"No...lolzz m talking bout that couple-NOT the guys !!!My love suddenly blurted out-"well you never know times are changing"(she said that meaning she thought the two guys were displaying PDA..hehe)..This got me wondering about her again..hmm

So later in the afternoon we hung around at a bookshop..it was really quiet and we got two chairs and sat close in one aisle..reading books and talking and laughing and joking..i foundd her touching me more then before..and stuff..suddenly she saw one book titled THE GAY CITY.well it wasnt actually meant to be a GAY book..just titled that way to describe a happy city.. but i guess the GAY word caught her attention and she picked it up n was going through and told me see THE GAY CITY..so i was kinda confused,hapy excited and it felt extremly funny and happy at the same time..I noticed how she spotted the book..

well anyways she had got her pictures along of her childhood n baby pictures..lolzz and was showing them to me...

After that with the joking and stuff we were going accross magazines when she saw VOGUE WOMAN...next to it was a VOGUE MAN..but i didnt notice it was for men and it had an extremly hunky male model ..so i asked her hey how come hes on it..She grabbed the magazine and put it down and toldd me ITS VOGUE MAN..NOT WOMAN..and she had the woman magazine..she was going thru it showing me the fashion pages etc.. i kinda picked up on this behaviour of hers as well..

Well we went to a local coffee shop later and were discussing normal stuff we shopped around a bit etc.. and had alooot of fun.. on this little DATE of ours.. we were both happy to see each other andd it really felt that we both had alot of fun doing the stupidest of things and laughing at the stupidest of stuff..

Cudnt make it to the moveis since there were none that were ogood this week..hmmm or else i cud have tried sum sort of move on her verbally or in any way..

All thruout our DATE i didd keep touching her,grabbed her neck andd playfully even held her hand and stuff.. and before we knew it we spent an entire dday from 11am to 8pm..all by ourselves ..ill keep you guys updated..since we both are a bit busy with our post graduation plans etc..

• 1 month later...

here I am after a long time!

So me n my love met up today for SEX AND THE CITY-the movie(its one of her fav.shows,while I just know bout it).I read up about the story line since I didnt wanna keep guessing who is who..

Well we met enjoyed the movie,and went for coffee.

Over at the coffee cafe we find a nice place to sit, there were sorta couches as seats

So as usual she sat and I sat accross her,when she suddenly said"hey sit over here(on he couch she was sitting on)"Usually I know friends do sit accross each other..here I was sitting right next to her!She had this long tight tshirt sort of thing on and I cud actuallly see her bra from it,since she had a sorta big opening..I cudnt stop thinking bout it..*sigh*Well we were siping coffee when she rememberd the scene from the movie in which Miranda has coffee foam on her lips.She giggled on he part looking at me while sipping.

I kept flirting with her nonstop,to which she did the same,it was raining I had an umbrella and she didnt want to open hers so she kept bumping in under mine while I kept laughing n moving the umbrella away from her teasing her. ended up teasing each other alot...it was fun!

Since the past month I have beenasking people their opinion on what loveis and the meaning of love to them with one person who flfills this dfination.I even asked my love..to reply..but she kept saying aw forget it ill answer some other time etc.So this time I kept pestering her to which she replied-"well I cant actually write all this in one sms,ill tell you in person maybe if we meet up"And I was like "aw cmon you never give answers back,tell me".She didnt and kept telling me that she will explain it all in person nex time we meet.

We were at the mall in the perfume sections(I love the aroma!) and she asked for a sample scent on a strip.She thena sked me to smell it as well.I started teasing her again,n grabbed her strips of perfume...to which she tried grabbing them back...lolz....we were like 2 year olds tugging and touching each other and to me it seemed like I was more happy to have her tugging at my hand and holding on rather then the thought of the perfume strips which I had.I even held on to her neck and sorta pressed it from behind while window shopping..she didnt seem to mind me doing that

Well we never have guys in our topics,even after the movie finished we didnt even notice DANTE

At the mall near the grocery section she was shopping for a few things and we were playing games on who would find what first.She was playfully even asking me if I knew the names of the veggies she was pointing at.I really didnt know the names of a few of them,so she playfully closed my eyes before I saw and asked me to tell me what the name of the vegetables were,after which she sorta teasingly held on to my face and sorta slapped me..it wasnt a slap it was a playful flirty slap..and I held her arm in return stopping her and tried touching her face ,...she held my hand sorta and it touched her neck for a split section I cud swear I felt a bolt of lightening accross my chest...dunno If she held my hand at her neck for like 3 sec purposely or maybe I was overseeing stuff..

We were practically together the entire day..and while leaving back home she even held my hand for a second before her taxi left..we are going to meet in a week or two..

Sorry if this post is long but just sharing my happy day with everyone out here who would be willing to analyze this situation and for those who may be in the same situation..

here I am after a long time!

So me n my love met up today for SEX AND THE CITY-the movie(its one of her fav.shows,while I just know bout it).I read up about the story line since I didnt wanna keep guessing who is who..

Well we met enjoyed the movie,and went for coffee.

Over at the coffee cafe we find a nice place to sit, there were sorta couches as seats

So as usual she sat and I sat accross her,when she suddenly said"hey sit over here(on he couch she was sitting on)"Usually I know friends do sit accross each other..here I was sitting right next to her!She had this long tight tshirt sort of thing on and I cud actuallly see her bra from it,since she had a sorta big opening..I cudnt stop thinking bout it..*sigh*Well we were siping coffee when she rememberd the scene from the movie in which Miranda has coffee foam on her lips.She giggled on he part looking at me while sipping.

I kept flirting with her nonstop,to which she did the same,it was raining I had an umbrella and she didnt want to open hers so she kept bumping in under mine while I kept laughing n moving the umbrella away from her teasing her. ended up teasing each other alot...it was fun!

Since the past month I have been asking people their opinion on what love is and the meaning of love to them with one person who fulfills this defination.I even asked my love..to reply..but she kept saying aw forget it ill answer some other time etc.So this time I kept pestering her to which she replied-"well I cant actually write all this in one sms,ill tell you in person maybe if we meet up"And I was like "aw cmon you never give answers back,tell me".She didnt and kept telling me that she will explain it all in person nex time we meet.

We were at the mall in the perfume sections(I love the aroma!) and she asked for a sample scent on a strip.She thena sked me to smell it as well.I started teasing her again,n grabbed her strips of perfume...to which she tried grabbing them back...lolz....we were like 2 year olds tugging and touching each other and to me it seemed like I was more happy to have her tugging at my hand and holding on rather then the thought of the perfume strips which I had.I even held on to her neck and sorta pressed it from behind while window shopping..she didnt seem to mind me doing that

Well we never have guys in our topics,even after the movie finished we didnt even notice DANTE

At the mall near the grocery section she was shopping for a few things and we were playing games on who would find what first.She was playfully even asking me if I knew the names of the veggies she was pointing at.I really didnt know the names of a few of them,so she playfully closed my eyes before I saw and asked me to tell me what the name of the vegetables were,after which she sorta teasingly held on to my face and sorta slapped me..it wasnt a slap it was a playful flirty slap..and I held her arm in return stopping her and tried touching her face ,...she held my hand sorta and it touched her neck for a split section I cud swear I felt a bolt of lightening accross my chest...dunno If she held my hand at her neck for like 3 sec purposely or maybe I was overseeing stuff..

We were practically together the entire day..and while leaving back home she even held my hand for a second before her taxi left..we are going to meet in a week or two..

Sorry if this post is long but just sharing my happy day with everyone out here who would be willing to analyze this situation and for those who may be in the same situation..

Things sound great. If I were you, I'd get some guts and tell her because even if she didn't feel the same, I could tell you're good enough friends to where she'd understand. But it seems she's totally into you. You could also start kissing her on her cheek and forehead randomly and see if she does it back, then when you're alone maybe go for the lips Good Luck, keep us updated.

• 4 weeks later...

awww...i wanna do that to her so badly..but the chance doesnt arise..arghhh..well anyways...its oki..we havent caught up in a long time..and i was stuck up with alot of work...so we just texted each other for 2 weeks...and on the third week(i guess she got impatient.or we were testing each other) she called me in the afternoon and starting bombarding and sorta shouting.."why werent you picking up the phone??(it was on vibrator n i picked it up after the 4th ring)and missy,you dont even call me!!1just the 2-3 messages and then nothing!!!!"To which I replied"well even you didnt reply to the forwards and sms i sent you!!! why did u want me to call???!!!!"

So here we were arguing not too seriously when she says"well!u need a reason to call!!u cud have just called"So it seemed she was pissed for me not calling and I KNEW that if i didnt sms or text for more then 3 days she would say that..hehe so my assumptions bout her thoughts are kinda right..so she invited me for shopping with her...oh I forgot to mention she got her visas for her studies in the US(me too) and she had called to tell me immediately once she stepped out of the visa office...yippee...so now we are gna go shopping..theres alot of rains so we cudnt meet up...now she wants to find a roomate (we are both going to diff states we were discussing how roomies should be and stuff..and im sure we both wished we were roomies..im headed to california whiles shes going to another state..

Seems like it's been along time. Even though you're parting your ways, i.e. going to different states, I think you should give it a shot. If it never happens, you'll always keep wondering if it could've been. That's what I feel, but it's upto you, obviously. And good luck with whatever you may choose to do.

Thanks for all your advices Keeps me strong n determined!!...this time shes invited me over to her house(her parents will be at home arghhh...)since she moved into a new house recently...and from there we may go shopping...oh I forgot to mention...a week back while we were texting..she usually has a habit of sending me stupid jokes and funny sarcastic smss...she sent me a joke related to homosexuality...to which I thought and thought and finally found a lesbian joke from the internet and sent it to her ...now she has some probs with her cellular network and cant send me smss sumtimes..so i guess she cudnt reply back..and after a week thats when she called me and barged on me why I hadnt called her n stuff(as mentioned in the above posts)...Now I kept wondering bout her sms..do straight gals send such sarcastic or homosexual jokes?She had earlier sent me another one too..around a few months back...

Watergirl..I can sense it too shes into me..but here we are in a country that believes its a sin...and I m scared to blow it off in a wrong way..I do sense she likes me back..from whatever I can observe...so lemme see what I can do the next time I get a chance with her...

Phillygal83...yeah its kinda been a long time..as I said i guess if we both were in a more open minded country I wud have been far ahead of what im stuck with currently..arghhh..now that im going to california she has her sorta hometown in San Fransisco..so she may come down there too..I even told her that she can stayover at my dorm room whenever she comes down...(sigh)..but for now things are going slowly and steady...will keep you all helpful people out there updated...the rains are ruining everything where we stay..its pouring and I cant even go down to meet her..arghhh..so I guess in a few days we shall meet!

Oh goodness. San Francisco is a gay mecca. The population of California in general is homo-friendly. So, if this girl doesn't work out you'll be bound to find someone who does. As I've told someone else, get involved in activities at school and find gay groups and you'll be fine! It's a whole different world. What country are you from?

Well Watergirl im not out of the closet nor will I ever be...arghhh...but its fine with me both ways...so I dnt know and wudnt want to well sorta get involved in school and stuff like im happy with this girl whose come down my way..and ready to be without her(even thou it hurts) incase she turns out straight(oh goodness god please dont arghhh)...but im going with the flow..im in India currently and moving off to US(my birthplace)...so m just hoping to have sumthing like she says she likes me back or sumthing...im a type of person whose deeply romantic,very practical,yet emotional and sorta who can handle rejections although i may cry my eyes out...this had happened to me before as I mentioned in my previous posts...the girl i loved never knew and she was weird showing me all the signs that she likes me yet was too scared to even talk or mention the owrd gay...weird..but this girll is like sooo really cool and open having stayed in San Fransisco..and shes here in India too currently...and the flirting and stuff is of course really instense unlike the first girl I liked..so Im really happy with this girlfriend I found

UPDATE;

well she called up today and we are gonna meet up next week for shopping..yipeeee....and plus I invited her to come to the discotheque with me and my group(including my ex-love whose married now with a guy..,another gal whose my close friend,a guy who is nuts over me and his friend..)and I really want my crush to come so she said ya fine!I cant wait!!!Ill try to get the topic thru when we meet up hopefully...in anyway..we joked around alot on the phone and she said that inspite of us going to diff states for our masters she would want to irritate me(the same i told her)when we stay together after our course(she mentioned that!) for job.And when we say irritate it means teasing,pulling each others legs ,hanging out and having loads of fun..man I just wished she was in the same state as mine..arghhhh...oh well

Archived