am a girl i love another girl!1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops i read your post now sunset sunrise lover..but i called her back n we spoke for over an hour!and it was just like before we talked n talked ..n I told her bout our dare games and she just couldnt believe ti..she was like my god u girls are having soo much fun...wish i was there...its so cold out here ..!!when i told her i actually french kissed another girl for a dare shes like u actually did?im like yeah so..then im like you should have been there..i was thinking bout u ..like u would have enjoyed all the fun n games...she even asked me how long i kissed the other girl and when i told her about the thigh licking thing..she was really like whoa!!you girls are like soo fun types etc..then i told her i got a tattoo done...shes like for real ?im like yeah..so suddenly shes like oh yeah my boss shes a lesbian she has alot of tattoos..etc etc..she has mentioned her lesbian boss a couple of times to me..im like i have a cute one on my shoulder...shes like please send me a picture of it..

then i ask her why shes not seen online nowadays..shes like im always there your never seen..so shes on another chat thingy..so yesterday she was like give me your id etc...well chat havent u added me there etc etc..felt good talking to her.. i told her to come over here in california during vacation ..shes like im kinda short on cash..so im like save up shes like yeh ill try...im like u will love it here...and u will definitely never forget the trip..shes like coolll well plan out..

My love, it seems like you are playing, just enjoying a game, nothing wrong with that, just doesn't seem any sort of real connection will grow out of this... As if you and her are connected on the surface, joyfully bubbling, testing each other powers, I think it is wonderful, however I suspect you haven't met your real love yet.

hmmm yeah games are fun to enjoy..true...dont know whats actually happening between each other coz of the distance..she did add me on chat today...its maybe true i havent found my "real" love yet...but for now I think of her everyday for every situation and every second..like oh how i wish she was the one i kissed in that dare game etc...i know what love is..i have experienced it ...but sumhow it always falls out of my hand...coz of situations that cannot be controlled...

my love, I think, there are a lot of doubts and energy spent wondering IF she likes girls... I think by now it is pretty obvious that she does. And even so I still don't think it is that important. Love is a connection between two people, gender is not that important. As for circumstances that control a development of feelings and relationships, we are the only ones who creates these circumstances and there is always a choice and an opportunity. It is only a lack of a desire, belief, confidence and feelings that hinder us on a way of exploring our lives.

my god nina_2009 you took out the words from my thoughts!I exactly think this is love so natural be it with whoever you may feel it with..one wrong move and it can screw you up thats why maybe im scared of even telling her coz where I come from all this isnt allowed..but she and I are like really americanised anyways being over here in the US(was born here)..she was cool with watever I told her on the phone bout me kissing a girl but she seemed like wow at it..i had sent her an e card long back for valentines a casual sorta card and i think she got it or saw it last week.so she sent me an offliner saying my god that was so sweet of you!! im liek yeah i thought u never got it!..shes like "watever but none the less it was a sweet thing to really do!!"

ahhh the feeling of being in love ..its soo blissfull..it makes you smile,it makes you dream..it makes you want to listen to all the possible love songs...

• 2 months later...

mylove,

It's time to step it up and do something before you regret this forever. Trust me on that.

I was in love with a man for many years (my ex fiance) BUT if I wasn't with him, I would have made a move on a friend of mine that I was almost certain liked me more than a friend.

I see so many similarities between your story and mine. This girl was in all my college classes and used to flirt with me by grabbing my pencil, crashing her wooden car (in science class) into me, would tease me about little things, etc. She always rubbed against me when she was walking and one time when we were driving back from the movies, she held my hand in the car for no reason!

One time, after class, she came up to my desk, looked me in the eyes for several seconds, shrugged, then reluctantly walked out of class. Another time, everyone was walking into the classroom while she stood outside the door with me just staring into my eyes forever. She was blushing and I felt myself getting nervous so I asked her a question about a class assignment and she seemed disappointed.

Then on the last day of classes, she walked with me to the parking lot. She stopped on the sidewalk, turned to me and said "So this is it, I guess?" I said "yup." It looked like she wanted to say something more but hesitated. So she said "OK then...bye..."

We ended up hanging out a couple times during the summer and emailing everyday...but eventually lost contact (I didn't want to hurt my fiance at the time either).

I didn't know if she liked me but I'm pretty sure she did. I should have said and done more but I couldn't at the time. You still have a chance!

One time while I was considering breaking up with my fiance, I told her...and she said, "You know, sometimes the one you want is right in front of you." Was she referring to herself, I wonder?

So DO SOMETHING before it's too late! If you wait any longer, her feelings might change and then there will be no chance.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Wow your story is compelling to me. Just having that connection and attraction with a girl and the uncertainty. Its definitely hard to jyst put ur feelings on the table without knowing if she has mutual feelings. I'm actually going thru a similar situation expt that i dont know if shes gay and interested in me despite the looks we guve each other and tge obvious signs that sge might be gay. Its been a month now since I saw her and i kinda wished I opened up more to her...

• 5 months later...

I am 26 even I am in luv wid a gal

she was in my previous company,,,,,we used to speak same language so we came lil closer.... as she used to stay near my house so I used to pick n drop her for office.

she used to sit very close to me I dont know I used to get so excited when she used to sit with me like that on my bike.

once when we were havng lunch together all of sudden she told if u would have a boy I would have proposed you..... after some time I left that company I started missing her a lot...

then I decided to tell her about my feelings so I e-mailed her and told her that I luv her.

she did not respond me for my mail after 2-3 months I thought of contacting her then we had gen chat like how r u ........

I decided that I should not talk to her as she was not responding me well. So I stopped.

after 2-3 months again she forwarded me a msg on my cell I was so happy to see her msg...

now we chat for sometime gen chat...

I dont know what to do cos I really miss her alot.

plz let me know what shall I do??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived