I finally talked to the hot girl

puff.tm.dragon

That's great. Just do that again. Maybe even ask her out. Or if you just tell her how you feel about her, then it will work again, but you might go numb again. I told this girl I liked her, and the rest of the time I was standin around with her friends, My leg (calf muscle) was shaking. It's intense junk.

Woo! Good work Puffy. Did things work out, do you think she liked you?

It's not his fault he had an anxiety attack. It's not like he made a choice to have one.

idk but she was happy someone finally talked to her. no one talk to the girls my classes. she had this huge smile when i said hi and i was so nervous. she has a nice tan that probably mean she's outgoing and probably taken though =(

i was myself, making jokes and smiling. but a little on the quiet side because i don't know.

If you believe that she is attached then befriend this girl. Just hang out with her and have a good time. See women are funny this way but if other girls see you with her then they wonder what you have, it is a very easy to to increase your own reputation as well as other girls desire to find out what you are about.

she has a nice tan that probably mean she's outgoing and probably taken though =(

i was myself, making jokes and smiling. but a little on the quiet side because i don't know.

DO NOT ASSUME she's taken. There was a guy in my class who had a crush on me the whole school year...towards the end of the school year...he got my email and emailed me telling me "you're cute etc...and I've had a crush on you since day 1 of class. I just thought I'd let you know coz I'm sure a girl like you is already taken"

I replied w/ "I'm not taken so next time you find yourself in the same situation never assume."

We went out a couple of times. He's a great guy, although nothing came out of it. Soooooo my advice to you, never assume! I have tan lines and outgoing...but it doesn't mean anything. I'm still single. I have a crush on a shy...god I hope he doesn't think like you. Argh!

I finally talked to the hot girl i like today. then i suffered and anxiety attack. everything in my body went numb, i had a hard time breathing and couldn't bend my fingers for 10 minutes. it was totally worth it though.

D'ya get the number though?

And of course hot girls have super powers. Duh. Everyone knows that. If they can intimidate ME, then they are supernatural to begin with!

I finally talked to the hot girl i like today. then i suffered and anxiety attack. everything in my body went numb, i had a hard time breathing and couldn't bend my fingers for 10 minutes. it was totally worth it though.

What did you tow talk about, if you don't mind me asking?

not true, hot girls have super powers and stuff. scientific fact.

so very true....

its almost like jedi mind-trick type stuff...girls can make guys do incredibly stupid things and act like total morons.

and once they have you reeled in...its just a simple crack of the whip and you will put down the beer and leave your buddies at the bar while watching the game to go fetch up some Ben & Jerry's for her....

I've seen it a million times...scary stuff....

honestly this is why I have said for years that girls are smarter than guys...and girls are the ones in control. guys know they have this power over us...and yet we still succumb to it...

DAMN YOU ALL AND YOUR VEXING WAYS!!!

lol

What did you tow talk about, if you don't mind me asking?

idk, i can carry a conversation with any women until she stops laughing.

We went out a couple of times. He's a great guy, although nothing came out of it. Soooooo my advice to you, never assume! I have tan lines and outgoing...but it doesn't mean anything. I'm still single. I have a crush on a shy...god I hope he doesn't think like you. Argh!

That's what you get! If you want a shy guy then put on sunscreen, move somewhere cold and stay in doors for a couple months.

Archived