Why do women do this?

CynicalGuitarist

How come every time one shows interest towards me, gives me those smiles, and showers me with compliments, I end up sucking myself in? It seems like one minute, they wanna get to know me; show me all these signs of interest, and the next minute, I'm just a worthless ghost. When (and if) they find out I like them back, they get SOOO SHOCKED and SOOO AFRAID! I MUST BE SOME SORT OF STALKER! Then, they fall for some other dude and basically just used me as a libido rag. Hell, no woman has ever given me a chance. I don't understand a single one of you, or why you do what you do. Thus, I have given up on women completely and decided to become a full-time masturbator again. I've done this because women seem to use their sex appeal as a weapon. So, whenever I think of someone I'd like to know as more than a friend, I'll just knuckle-shuffle the ol' garden hose and once the baby batter has been released, voila! The desire is outta the occasion.

Sad? yes. Disgusting? you bet. But it's much better for my health than playing the mind games.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not like that. =/

Maybe you don't come on strong enough that you would be interested. So then they just like to say things and when a better guy comes along, its see ya?

Uh, no. I definitely show my interest. It's just that it seems to be completely acceptable when women do that... but if I did what they did to me, women would give me all kinds of scowls and dirty looks.

I've had all different kinds of women say things like "I'm not like that! I'm completely honest and secure with what I want!" and they turn around and do it anyways.

Let's see - compliments, smiling, looking at your eyes, texting, talking, that is all women being friendly.

now, if you add in...touching.......well, i only touch when i flirt. But when I am friendly, I do everything else, including seeking them out for conversation or asking questions.

Uh, no. I definitely show my interest. It's just that it seems to be completely acceptable when women do that... but if I did what they did to me, women would give me all kinds of scowls and dirty looks.

I've had all different kinds of women say things like "I'm not like that! I'm completely honest and secure with what I want!" and they turn around and do it anyways.

lol if your not interested in someone you shouldn't lead them on and just get rid of them, ignore them when someone better comes along. thats real sad and low.

Let's see - compliments, smiling, looking at your eyes, texting, talking, that is all women being friendly.

now, if you add in...touching.......well, i only touch when i flirt. But when I am friendly, I do everything else, including seeking them out for conversation or asking questions.

Well maybe women have learned that being 'friendly' gets guys' attention and don't realize that the reason they get a reaction is because the guys are interested.

there you go!! maybe you get the wrong impression from these women!!! or you want to believe something else? hmm

Okay......then women just can't be friends with men then because men can't be friendly without wanting something more.

It's not very obvious when a woman is flirting or being friendly. Girls have been all over me... playfully touching me, laughing at my stupid jokes etc. I always figure 'okay you're touching me, laughing with me a lot etc... you must be interested.' No dice. Or maybe I just go wrong at some point. Heck if I know, but it hurts like hell when you get all these signals and then get rejected when you act on them.

Well, I said "used like a libido rag" in my OP, so...

Sexually frustrated? No, because I'm a full time masturbator.

Your sexually frustrated from sex. Sex is a different pleasure than masturbating!!! Any girl can go rub a guys thing or what not. A guy can rub himself whatever. But sex is different. SO thats what your frustrated from. YOUR JUST NOT GETTING ANY.

If you dont understand something then you need to learn about. What you need to specifically learn is the distinction between romantic interest and an interest in friendship. Take your time with women, learn to look at there actions dont be concerned with making any kind of move or stating your feelings prematurely.

Your sexually frustrated from sex. Sex is a different pleasure than masturbating!!! Any girl can go rub a guys thing or what not. A guy can rub himself whatever. But sex is different. SO thats what your frustrated from. YOUR JUST NOT GETTING ANY.

That's not it either. I'm a virgin by choice. I just don't like having my emotions screwed with. It's like kicking me when I'm down.

That's not it either. I'm a virgin by choice. I just don't like having my emotions screwed with. It's like kicking me when I'm down.

Okay well you didn't mention that!! Well thats great your a virgin!! Look you do need to figure out the difference between friendship and a girl hitting on you. Apparently you just don't know what it is!!

Okay well you didn't mention that!! Well thats great your a virgin!! Look you do need to figure out the difference between friendship and a girl hitting on you. Apparently you just don't know what it is!!

I'm sorry but how are you all so certain that he's not being messed with? Maybe he is being hit on.

And whose problem is that? Mine apparently, because everything women do is perfect, right, and angelic, am I wrong?

I'm sorry but how are you all so certain that he's not being messed with? Maybe he is being hit on.

Maybe hes being hit on maybe he isn't. Maybe girls are just cruel and want to mess with his mind because they think its funny! If its by younger girls, since hes young here. Then they are just immature and a bunch of idiots. That like to play games.

Archived