Why do women do this?

CynicalGuitarist

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The worst thing I've had a girl do to me is to treat my like a boyfriend just as a placeholder until a better guy came along. I was only around so that she wasn't alone. I was the "most convenient at the time" it seems. That is so cruel. Please don't do that to guys, any girl reading this. It tore me apart.

I'm so sorry to hear that, man. Trust sure can be a loaded gun... I guess that's one of my main problems; I've been so lonely that I'm willing to trust others despite what my third eye tells me.

I knew I was being screwed pretty quickly, but I kept letting it happen. I told myself, being screwed (I mean that in the "used" sense, not the sexual one) by this girl was better than having no girl at all which would be the alternative. Not to mention I adored her so it seemed worth being screwed to be close to her.

That's something I happen to admire... just shows that you were the better person. You were there for her when you could've gotten up in her face about it. A lot of people would tell you that you are a "pushover", but I've gotta give credit where credit is due... 'cause I can relate.

Archived