ahhh tell me what i have to doo:(

blink_guy

ok so this girl that ive been hanging out with for a long time and i are really really good friends. like when shes troubled at say midnight she calls me isntead of any of her girlfriends. she talks aobut how im such a good friend to her and how she feels so comfortably wiht me and how she trusts me so much this and that. she tells other people that we are best friends. but i like her obviously and seems to me im just a friend to her. but the thing is im in a dilema here. but ive already talked to her a couple months ago and she said that she just wants to be friends so i dont know if i should talk to her again. and us beiung so close is making it really ahrd to get over her. so if i were to avoid her for a while i would lose a best friend and our closeness. but if i stayed clsoe to her that would just make it really hard on me since its just driving me nuts lately.

what should i do guys????

You have been friend-zoned... ALMOST impossible to get out of. The only way out is to draw yourself away, but like you said, you might lose a friend. You need to start hanging out with another girl (romantically, don't friendzone yourself) Don't answer her midnight calls, that puts you in the friendzone. Don't be a jerk but don't be the nice guy. that is is the only hope you have of getting out alive. Make yourself not available. Be busy, stick up for yourself.

Good luck!

I am saying this all because I have been there before, and never again will I let it happen to me.

If you want to work her towards something with you, then you can try a few things:

1. Talk to other women, seem a little interested, flirt;

2. Look at her like she is a piece of meat needing to be nailed by you, that confident James Bond type look, but treat her pretty much as you have been; except,

3. Adopt a bit of an air that she is just flat out stupid for passing on you, and kind of that she has missed her chance.

Try reading this too:

link removed

Archived