[size=18] i am 15 and my boyfriend of 3 years and i just broke up and i am so sad i just dont know what to do i mean i have been hurt so many times and i told him this when we got to together and he said he would never hurt me and in the end he did i so now i just want to end all the pain that i have deep in side of me..... i have to be so happy but right at this very second i just want for all the pain to go away and the only way to do that is to end it all right here and now..... if any one can help me to get all that pain out other than the way i know how to do plz help me

Confused_Young_Girl

Hun, I know what you are going through. The next few weeks are gonna be really rough, but hang in there. This will only make you stronger. Try to keep busy, it helps to make yourself not think about him. It's not going to be easy for you, and I know that from expierence. I went through a period of depression when I broke up with my boyfriend. It's ok to cry. I started to keep a journal and it helped me to express my emotions, so maybe it will help you too. Try talking to close friends and family members, they can help by simply listening. Its going to be alright. Just don't give up on life so soon. You have so much more to live for, and you'll see that life will be more fullfilling after all this passes. Hope you feel better soon.

It's natural to feel terrible after you've just broken up with a long-time bf - most of us have gone through the same thing - you just need some time to think about this. For now, hang out with your friends, have a great time. Remember all the fun you had with them? Do the things you love doing, the things that make you feel good. You will feel better afterwards. Smiling helps too If you need to talk about it, talk with someone you trust and respect, like a best friend, sister, cousin.

Don't give up your life yet. Breaking ups are hard but you can survive. Do things that you love like playing the games you like and etc.

He's not the only fish out in the sea. There are still many out there. Go get a better catch.

No man is worth your tears, and the one that is will not make you cry

maybe you could try and vent you anger or sadness in a different way to ending everything. although it may seem that your boyfriend (obviously of a long period of time) was your world, so are other people, that help give you the foundations to your world. theres your friends and family and people who are anonymous on the net who can help. you dont need to end your life.

are there things that you enjoy which you could ent through, like an activity, writing, or generally speaking to someone to let loose of all your emotions.

unfortunatley if you hold onto something that is no longer there it will only hurt more when its pulled away from you. so i think that you need to look ahead not to the past, yes remember the great things you have exoperianced but look to the new that you will have.

i guess we all have to overcome things, and its simpler to say than do. but i am almost certain that you will gain from this.

good luck. kel