Recently my brother was on this site seeking help with a problem I believe it may have been about woman and his inability to meet any our family never new how unhappy he was till this weekend when he committed suicide I wish he had said how much it bothered him but we werent very close I guess he couldnt face the fact that for some reason woman were not attracted to him I would always laugh at his experiences on the net in trying to find a girlfriend little did i know how much it bothered him and the hurt he felt when he would get no responses from the emails he sent. well I just hope that he is in a better place now with out the pain he felt paul I will miss you.

I am so sorry to hear that your brother killed himself. Its not an easy thing to go through.

I really hope it wasnt this site that he was trying to get advise from. I would feel horriable that we couldnt help him.

I know he is in a better place at the time being.

Hang in there and if you need someone to talk to you can PM me or AIM me

In the note that he left he mentioned that he had gone on this site thats why i am posting here he stated in the note that he sought advice but instead he got how good life is and there are other things in his life I guess 42 years with out the love or approval of a woman i guess was too much for him he stated that he was still a virgin and that it hurt him everyday waking up knowing that he had only himself in this world and no one to share it with. god i wish i knew the pain looking back I wished I could have helped but i didnt.