theyr x friends and they keep STARING AT ME

okay from the last thing i wrote i told you about my bf of one year breaking up with me... and having sex with 2 of my best friends... now were back togehter (please disregarde it okay... he learned his lesson, you have to live and learn ... and i would want respect too, people make mistakes) now these girls DONT wanna talk to me EVER again because hes back with me...and its almost 6 months... were GREAT and he would NEVER do that to me again. and for these whole 6 months. they wont stop STARING AT ME in school, ill sit there and talk to my friend and theyll jsut STARE AT ME STARE.. they stare at scott too, at lunch theyll stair and theyll give me dirty looks BUT I DONT LOOK AT THEM... is this a sign of wanting to be friends or jealous or what please explain I DONt wanna fight with them so im not gonna say anything... do u have an advice on how to make them stop...its really annoying...

Hey jessr,

Sounds like they are annoying you already. Why don't you walk up to those girls and asked them what they want and why they are staring at you? At least you will find out the real reason. Then tell them that you feel uncomfortable with it and that you want them to stop. That might blow their minds, because I am sure they're not expecting you doing something like that.

Listen, you can't satisfy the whole world, you know. No matter how they respond, it is THEIR problem, not yours. You're happy now and you're happy with your current situation now. Noone is entitled to judge you on that. The thing is though, that school can be hard at times. I have been pestered in school for all my childhood. Not fun, but I am over it now. Just ignore it, jess. YOU are happy and that's what it is all about.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~