meet a girl I really like

dio9366

Hi I would like to hear u guys advice on this strange girl

I meet this girl through online apps, I felt really connected with her first time I talk to her on the phone and we have a lot in common.

We already went out twice already, last Sunday and this Wednesday. I can tell she is really into me because she touches me lot and very passionate while we are going on dates.

And I already made third date during second date, which is next Saturday.

However, there is one thing I can't figure out about her, she seems to be very cold on texting, when I initiate contact her text would be brief, but if I don't keep the conversation going, she would reach out,

but only talk about her daily business, and never ask anything about me unlike we are on dates. I told her during second date that we can go shopping.

my question is should I ask her out make another dates again when next time she reaches out? Or wait for the third date to come?

Best

Excellent. Focus on in person interaction. Do not rely on texting this much. Use it only to plan and confirm dates. Texting is not dating. Find text buddies or hobbies to keep you busy.

We already went out twice already, last Sunday and this Wednesday. I can tell she is really into me because she touches me lot and very passionate while we are going on dates. And I already made third date during second date, which is next Saturday.

Don't ask for another date since you are already going to see her on Saturday. You have to have a wait and see attitude, taking in the info you need on each date, to see if you're compatible before deciding to continue.

Perhaps she's busy studying or working when you text, and doesn't have time for that. Or maybe she's just not that into texting too much. Take her lead on this. Maybe you're overdoing it. Don't you work? Why do you have so much time to want to have lengthy text exchanges?

Hey man, I actually started a post just like yours the other day, "Dating someone who never texts!" it's on this same sub-forum. :D I take it that maybe you're a "millennial" (like me), or maybe even younger. I just turned 30, and I'm dating a woman (29) who never texts! When she does, the text come off as a bit cold and disinterested. They're brief, and she'll take days to answer me, if at all. She told me on our very first date that she never texts. She does it to her friends and family, too, and they think she's being mean or showing no interest in them when she just is not a texter.

It is a bit frustrating. I've had a cellphone since I was 13, 2003! I used to text girls all the way back then! Every woman I've ever dated in my life has been a texter. You could text and get some kind of response, at least that day. I've had a couple relationships as a teenager where 80% of our relationship was IM'ing back in the day on AIM! With this woman... nothing! She only ever texts or responds if it's to make plans. It can be quiet frustrating, especially if she can't see me that week or something, I feel very disconnected from her life.

Wiseman is absolutely right, though. Texting is NOT dating. From experience, I've found that it's just not a good way to get to know someone. You can become a bit obsessive over it. They text the wrong thing, or send the wrong stupid emoji, it can come off as them not being interested in you or whatever. Or sometimes their texting behavior changes, they text you less or don't say good morning, and then you panic "do they not like me anymore?!"

So yeah, maybe it's a good thing to not worry about texting. At least with someone you just started dating. I just shared all this to let you know, you're not alone. And it's definitely a challenge for me. I do have my own life, I work, I have hobbies. But, I also like to text! So, it's weird for me. But I'm trying to look at all the plus sides above.

Relaxe. Texting is not everything. Meeting in person is. I am also a practical texter. I text just enough to get my point through. No smileys or emoji. It is not me. If I want to send hugs and kisses over the phone I text that.

People are different. Not everyone is like you. Be cool. You’ll see eachother soon.

Hey man, I actually started a post just like yours the other day, "Dating someone who never texts!" it's on this same sub-forum. :D I take it that maybe you're a "millennial" (like me), or maybe even younger. I just turned 30, and I'm dating a woman (29) who never texts! When she does, the text come off as a bit cold and disinterested. They're brief, and she'll take days to answer me, if at all. She told me on our very first date that she never texts. She does it to her friends and family, too, and they think she's being mean or showing no interest in them when she just is not a texter.

It is a bit frustrating. I've had a cellphone since I was 13, 2003! I used to text girls all the way back then! Every woman I've ever dated in my life has been a texter. You could text and get some kind of response, at least that day. I've had a couple relationships as a teenager where 80% of our relationship was IM'ing back in the day on AIM! With this woman... nothing! She only ever texts or responds if it's to make plans. It can be quiet frustrating, especially if she can't see me that week or something, I feel very disconnected from her life.

Wiseman is absolutely right, though. Texting is NOT dating. From experience, I've found that it's just not a good way to get to know someone. You can become a bit obsessive over it. They text the wrong thing, or send the wrong stupid emoji, it can come off as them not being interested in you or whatever. Or sometimes their texting behavior changes, they text you less or don't say good morning, and then you panic "do they not like me anymore?!"

So yeah, maybe it's a good thing to not worry about texting. At least with someone you just started dating. I just shared all this to let you know, you're not alone. And it's definitely a challenge for me. I do have my own life, I work, I have hobbies. But, I also like to text! So, it's weird for me. But I'm trying to look at all the plus sides above.

Yes, I just tured 33 this year, funny enough, the women I met most of them are not texters! except few of them in my life that really likes me and we are actually couple. Therefore I rarely chit chat with girls on text messenger.

I had many girls that I set date with ditched me out and block me on text messenger simply because we haven't text each other for one week. Yeah I know it's very untrustworthy, but it seems lots girls are like that these days.

Relaxe. Texting is not everything. Meeting in person is. I am also a practical texter. I text just enough to get my point through. No smileys or emoji. It is not me. If I want to send hugs and kisses over the phone I text that.

People are different. Not everyone is like you. Be cool. You’ll see eachother soon.

Thank you so much for your encouragement, it really means a lot!

Excellent. Except for some communication here and there between dates, too many people text out of boredom or to text-tether someone. Everyone knows people text on the toilet and it's cheap. Anyone who blocks you to communicate some passive-aggressive message is too unstable/immature to date.

I rarely chit chat with girls on text messenger.

block me on text messenger simply because we haven't text each other for one week.

Archived