For Women, how does an Emotional Connection to a man lead to a Physical one?

Chadwick00

There are some women who simply want physical intimacy without the need of the emotional connection. This may be due to fear of abandonment, not wanting to become vulnerable, hurt or they just may not want anything too serious for whatever reason.

Like the other posters stated, there are different strokes for different folks. I require an emotional connection for physical Intimacy now at this stage in my life. I wont waste my time with a grown a** boy for intimacy or otherwise (Boys in a man's body) I base that on chemistry and similarities that would be obvious based on conversation, and how we mesh in each other's presence. In short, it's all about the laws of attraction.

I like intelligent men. Men who are somewhat knowledgeable about life and can carry a conversation about various topics without dead air for any given amount of time. Men who are goal oriented, men who can provide a decent life for themselves financially(won't live off of me) family oriented and just level headed, but also guys that know how to just let loose and have fun. Men who are arrogant, aholes, insecure and/or cocky are turnoffs. These things, for me would either create an emotional connection(leading to intimacy) or stop it dead in its tracks. I hope that helps, but this is merely MY opinion.

Archived