In love with sister of best friens

SanderGouman

hello,

Since a few months now I really like the sister of my best friend.yesterday we went to a shopping mall with my friend and his sister.

the sister and I went to look for clothes for my friend. we both got the same things after a while so she said we have the same tasted in clothes. She also said to her brother(my friend) you can say anything that you want about(my name here) but he is always wearing good matching clothes.

She also wanted to show her new house that I helped putt furniture together but didnt see the end result.

And she often asks if I still go to a festival with her and that friend of mine.

Later in the car we listened to some spanish music and she said you like that to and she started singing along with it.

That evening I told my friend that i like here and he doenst mind if we started dating. He also doesnt know if she would say yes.

I am 21 she is 28.

Should I ask her out or no?

Yes, go for it!

My brother's best friend went for it. We've now been together for four years and happily married for two of those!!

You'll never know if you don't try. Which would hurt you worse, saying something and wishing you hadn't, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

I would not unless I asked my friend how he would feel if i asked his sister out.

I am not sure if she isn't just being super friendly because you are practically family, thinks you are cute or she wants to date you.

One of my siblings has an age gap to me like that and i thought one of their friends was really attractive but never made a move because I thought of him as a "kid," really because of the age gap --- i was a professional woman at 28/29 and he was a 21 year old kid who wasn't sure what he wanted to do from one day to the next and he was a bit immature.

If you guys were both the same age (within a year or two, let's say), i would think that it would be a surer bet that she is actually interested.

Archived