When do I say something

Dig666

I've been in this situation a couple times and I don't want it to happen again. There's a girl who I've been talking to recently who I'm developing a thing for, but she just got out of a relationship and I'm not necessarily asking her out, nor do I want a rebound thing, but would like to tell her I like her. The past two times I've been in this situation I always wait and then I find that I've waited to long because the second I go to say something, she's in someone else's arms. Should I just say I like her before that happens?, I've always taken the approach that I shouldn't say anything and give them anymore troubles. I hate being in this spot.

How do you know her? Is she online? At school? Either ask her out...or not. Not wanting anything from her but "telling her you like her" is just kind of creepy if you have no interest in dating her.

There's a girl who I've been talking to recently who I'm developing a thing for. I'm not necessarily asking her out but would like to tell her I like her. The past two times I've been in this situation I always wait and then I find that I've waited to long because the second I go to say something, she's in someone else's arms.
I've been in this situation a couple times and I don't want it to happen again. There's a girl who I've been talking to recently who I'm developing a thing for, but she just got out of a relationship and I'm not necessarily asking her out, nor do I want a rebound thing, but would like to tell her I like her. The past two times I've been in this situation I always wait and then I find that I've waited to long because the second I go to say something, she's in someone else's arms. Should I just say I like her before that happens?, I've always taken the approach that I shouldn't say anything and give them anymore troubles. I hate being in this spot.

So she keeps rebounding and you want your turn?

Serious question what is it about her that's drawing you in? Can't be her relationship skills, you said every time turn around she's with someone else. What about that is keeping you attracted?

Known her since high school and started talking more again.

Its not that I don't want anything from her id just rather not say anything while she's recovering from that yet want it to be known so I don't have that happen again.

Plus it's not the same girl from the last two times. I'm not chasing after the same girl over and over. I'm just stating I've been in this situation before and never know how to approach it.

Unfortunately this approach (just talking to her) will end you in the friendzone or worse, telling her 'you like her' but not asking her out puts you in the creepzone. That's why they move on and you lose out in a pattern that your actions are center of.

id just rather not say anything while she's recovering from that yet want it to be known so I don't have that happen again.

Archived