Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 579

Thread: Faith Commitment Action

  1. #501
    Forum Supporter ~Seraphim ~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Age
    53
    Posts
    37,419
    Gender
    Female
    We missed you around here! It has been awhile !

  2. #502
    Platinum Member IAmFCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,404
    Gender
    Female
    Also, Blue, been reflecting on this truth (copied below) and learning to respect my own power... which helps me keep my observations to myself. I see around a lot of corners. Nobody needs to know what I see. We each need to hack away at the overbrush on our own paths, no matter how clear our path seems to others.

    Someone who can see around too many of our own corners before us is just "too much," just as it's "too little" to be with someone too focused on their own maze to see the parts of our own that are still dark to us.

  3. #503
    Platinum Member IAmFCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,404
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    We missed you around here! It has been awhile !
    Awww thank you Seraphim! Hope your client-kids and client-parents are giving you mad love day in and day out

  4. #504
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51,383
    Is your new suitor healthy - I am asking because I know that obese people can otherwise be healthy -so I've heard. I dated someone morbidly obese who started a major diet when we were dating. I think he ended up yo yoing again but he later got married and I think he is slim now.

  5.  

  6. #505
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    london
    Posts
    12,123
    Nice to see you xx

  7. #506
    Platinum Member IAmFCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,404
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by pippy longstocking
    Nice to see you xx
    Thank you Pippi

  8. #507
    Platinum Member IAmFCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,404
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Is your new suitor healthy - I am asking because I know that obese people can otherwise be healthy -so I've heard. I dated someone morbidly obese who started a major diet when we were dating. I think he ended up yo yoing again but he later got married and I think he is slim now.
    I presume not healthy, but healthy as far as I can tell. From old pics he appears to have been pretty consistent until he was about 50..Linebacker build - was one, in fact.

  9. #508
    Platinum Member Jibralta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,602
    Gender
    Female
    Nice to see you!

  10. #509
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    51,383
    Originally Posted by IAmFCA
    I presume not healthy, but healthy as far as I can tell. From old pics he appears to have been pretty consistent until he was about 50..Linebacker build - was one, in fact.
    Yes, I get that. You're fit and into fitness, right?

  11. #510
    Platinum Member IAmFCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    10,404
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Batya33
    Yes, I get that. You're fit and into fitness, right?
    yes... he's been an athlete and a coach...

Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 48495051525354 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •