What can I do to make myself look better?

Lookingforad

I don't see any pictures so I assume they've been removed. But in general, a person can appear attractive by playing up their features. IE, a haircut to play up their face, clothes that suit their build (presentable for your particular age), and confidence is key. Of course, people like all sorts of looks so it's up for debate whether "this style" or "that style" will make you more attractive. In the end, confidence is magnetic and people unconsciously steer clear of people who exhibit a lack of self-esteem

I always tell anyone asking this to start working out.

Whether it will improve your actually chances physically is rather irrelevant.

But after working out and getting in great shape my confidence was boosted a lot and that is more important.

Read some study a while ago that showed people's self-esteem can be enhanced just by the fact that they start exercising (regardless of what progress is made). Scientifically endorsed advice

I guess the pictures were removed but here are some general tips to look better:

- Working out : it's good for the appearance of the body and to health and self confidence. Or a physical activity that you enjoy.

- Considering if your haircut fits your face well and get one that suits you well

- Clothes that fit well always do wonders. Getting clothes that suit your body well, you feel comfortable in and in an attractive style that you like is always a good move

- Smiling and being approachable. Having a positive energy.

- Having some interesting conversation topics under your belt and hobbies and interests. I know that this won't make you look physically better, but interesting people seem to look more attractive in the eyes of who's listening to them.

• 1 month later...
Smiles and confidence. Fake it til you make it

I can’t see your pics anymore but this is what I would say to anyone:

Beauty is an inside job. Start by doing things that add value, build confidence, and bring you joy.

Fake it tell you make it indeed! That philosophy transformed me from a super shy insecure messy human into a well groomed, mostly confident and positive one.

Archived