9 year age gap

Daniel morgan

Hi I’m in love with someone who is nine years younger than me she tells me she likes me t then the next minute she tells me she just wants to be friends I told her I’m happy being friends because I’d rather have her in my life as a friend than not have her in my friends at all but then she said she can’t because she thinks she is stopping me from living my life I don’t know what to do

Probably learn to use punctuation.

why would some one need to learn punctuation when they can type like this I mean punctuation is overrated I am sure that you can perfectly understand what I am writing without having to read this twice OP how old is this girl if she is older than 20 then you should be okay

If one of you is 40 and one is 49--- go for it!! If one of you is a teenager, nope, nope nope ..even if teen means 19.

She only wants to be friends so i would find someone else to date. the "i just want her in my life" is BS - you want her and you won't be a genuine friend if you secretly want to date her. It will prevent you from finding someone who wants to date you and you'll interfere with guys she wants to date

Archived