How can I become more emotionally mature.

lostinlove2

My ex said I let my emotions get the best of me and I do but I don't know how to fix it. Everything hurts my feelings when he says things like he doesn't know who he will marry when he has countlessly told me I'm the one for him hurts my feelings and I freak out and start crying. He says he loves me but he never showed me off and he is showing off this other girl he is texting and he says nothing will ever be how it was when he was with me but why would he do this then. Why do these girls get everything I want if he loves me. I always freak out and text him a bunch of times and cry hysterically how can I be better and more mature

Lost, I believe it was suggested to you MANY times in the past that you seek professional help from a therapist for these issues you have.

I always freak out and text him a bunch of times and cry hysterically how can I be better and more mature

Get the help you need.

I agree with LaHermes..

If you want to understand the whys and want to learn the "how to". Then you begin by seek out counseling. There is just too much going on to fix in one post or one thread.

Its kind of like if you break your arm. You go to a doctor, they see what the problem is, take x-rays then do what is needed to heal your arm.

You dont try to fix it yourself because you dont know how to do it. Same thing here. You need help, dont self diagnose. Go seek help from a therapist, it will do you a world of good.

Archived