Ex GF's Birthday Today

BJN31

It's my ex's birthday today and I do not intend to wish her a happy birthday although it's absolutely killing me. I'm 31 she is 25 (26 today)

We broke up in Feb and I found out 4 days later she was seeing/sleeping another guy (he is 21) I assume this was going on before we met so in April I went no contact - deleted her from my SM and changed my number.

I'm not going to lie and sat it's been easy, it's been incredibly hard. We were together almost 5 years. I just want to know I'm doing the right thing. Well conformation - Really need to just hear from you guys It's the right thing to do!

Since the break, I have a fantastic new job, work out more, new tattoo's and a sweet new batchelor pad. Things are going well, it's just doing it on my own atm which is tough.

Cheers People.

I recall asking more then a few people if I should wish my ex a happy birthday, I went against evrybodies advice and sent an email, very short, all it said was thinking of you and hope you have a great bday take care. That was it. Yano what I got back? Nothing. It's been just over a year since the breakup ..sent the email 8 months after the breakup. Yes I was hurt yes I was sad. If you think your in a strong place emotionally go ahead and wish them a happy birthday, but be prepared of you don't hear anything afterward ..just let it be. Personally I'm glad I did it. Yes it hurt a bit , but I know I was the bigger person for sending it..btw I'm 40 ex was 28..there silence is an answer ..anyways do what you feel, just be prepared if you don't hear back

Archived