I think my mother in laws partner is cheating

I think my mother in laws partner is cheating.

He told his partner, my mother in law, that his Facebook was hacked and mysteriously all the photos of them together, the photos of us and the rest of the kids were gone, plus we were all unfriended.

Ok so clearly I didn't buy that for a second, hackers don't delete pictures and select people at random to unfriend.

My hubby and I requested his friendship again and he kept ignoring it, so we messaged him off line saying "what's up, add us on fb" so he did.

We then checked his Facebook last night after a month of forgetting and there is no longer any way anyone would see he is in a committed relationship.

So my hubby wrote on his wall, where's the pictures of you and your lovely partner, (and tagged her name) this morning we wake up and check and he's unfriended us again.

So, clearly he's up to no good: what, who knows.

My mother in law is lovely and so nice. Hes a sleazy gross thing and we have no idea how to explain this to her or prove that he's up to No good.

He won't stay with her when we visit (we live an hour away) and that started to happen before we realised all the Facebook stuff.

We'd love to just stay out of it, but how can we when he's playing her and she's also just come into 50k .....

What do you think I/we can do to help look out for his Mum or uncover this without hurting her too much? Has anyone had this happen before?

Archived