Will she ever come back?

CaliSunrise

I've finally givin up hope for any chance of trying with her again anytime soon. I'm trying to move on now but for some reason it makes me feel better knowing there might be a chance in the future of her wanting to come back to me.

Does that happen a lot? After the dumpee disappears out of their life do they usually want to come back after a while?

"She told me today that she'll never be with me again."

From your other thread.

I think you should proceed as though she isn't coming back based on this statement.

Realize that "after a while" you probably won't even want her back.

I know, I know...you'll "always" love her. That's what I said about my ex. And guess what? I don't love him anymore. "Always" is a lot shorter than we think it is.

There are factors to take into consideration... after a BU.

IF they'd ever show their face again.. to want to 'try again'. More times than not, it doesn't work out.

- You're still 'hurt'.. steaming over being rejected the first time.

- Feelings are not as strong as the first time.

- Reasons for the BU the first time are often still there.

See.... usually the damage has been done.

If you want.. go search up 'getting back together again'...etc. ( does it work?).

"She told me today that she'll never be with me again."

From your other thread.

I think you should proceed as though she isn't coming back based on this statement.

Realize that "after a while" you probably won't even want her back.

I know, I know...you'll "always" love her. That's what I said about my ex. And guess what? I don't love him anymore. "Always" is a lot shorter than we think it is.

She did say that but she also said a lot of other stuff I don't even know what to believe because she's bi polar and on prescription drugs, she's so up and down I can't keep up, never could.

I tried NC with her and for months she wouldn't leave me alone. Then she finally gets me to be her friend and shows no interest so I'm in NC again. I feel she just wants me there to be comfortable.

It will be a great day for me when I finally lose all interest in her, but for now I just can't help but think if she will come back after some time.

She did say that but she also said a lot of other stuff I don't even know what to believe because she's bi polar and on prescription drugs, she's so up and down I can't keep up, never could.

I tried NC with her and for months she wouldn't leave me alone. Then she finally gets me to be her friend and shows no interest so I'm in NC again. I feel she just wants me there to be comfortable.

It will be a great day for me when I finally lose all interest in her, but for now I just can't help but think if she will come back after some time.

I highly suggest you work on keeping your distance and keep going.

With her condition- which you ARE aware of- I doubt things are going to change anytime soon. Agree?

Don't let her keep dragging your back to repeat what she has done before.

Sometimes, people with BP can be very difficult and emotionally draining....sadly

Yes it does happen a lot. I am going through it now. Dumped six months ago, I went total NC on her and she is now knocking on my door. It only ever seems to happen when you have moved on and are IN NO CONTACT. And you know what? By the time they [she] does come back, you will have moved on. As I have. I am with a new woman now who I adore. And the ex is destroyed about it, blowing up my phone, just as I was destroyed when SHE dumped ME for absolutely no reason at all. I have now blocked her. I loved that woman more than anyone else in the world and she dumped me for no reason. What goes round comes around. Someone else now has the benefit of me.

You need to put this woman behind you and move on. If she contacts you again in the future then evaluate the situation at that point. For now, proceed as if she is gone. Trust me, you will be much better if you move forward with that mindset rather than forlornly hoping she will be back anytime soon.

You have to let go of the past and what was said. Those things dont matter anymore. If she ever said you were the best or said that she couldnt see herself with another person.. or if she wanted to marry you.. Those things must be tossed out the window because you two are not together anymore. When couples are together, they want to be optimistic. But after its gone, people want to move on.

Your X is moving on with her life, you should move on with yours.

Yes it does happen a lot. I am going through it now. Dumped six months ago, I went total NC on her and she is now knocking on my door. It only ever seems to happen when you have moved on and are IN NO CONTACT. And you know what? By the time they [she] does come back, you will have moved on. As I have. I am with a new woman now who I adore. And the ex is destroyed about it, blowing up my phone, just as I was destroyed when SHE dumped ME for absolutely no reason at all. I have now blocked her. I loved that woman more than anyone else in the world and she dumped me for no reason. What goes round comes around. Someone else now has the benefit of me.

You need to put this woman behind you and move on. If she contacts you again in the future then evaluate the situation at that point. For now, proceed as if she is gone. Trust me, you will be much better if you move forward with that mindset rather than forlornly hoping she will be back anytime soon.

The day I'm over her will be one of the best days of my life. I'm trying to take all the steps now to make that happen. I envy your situation.

You have to let go of the past and what was said. Those things dont matter anymore. If she ever said you were the best or said that she couldnt see herself with another person.. or if she wanted to marry you.. Those things must be tossed out the window because you two are not together anymore. When couples are together, they want to be optimistic. But after its gone, people want to move on.

Your X is moving on with her life, you should move on with yours.

I'm trying now I really am. I saw a picture of her and her new "friend" lastnight and it really hurt me. Just the thought about her being with someone else and loving someone else makes me feels weird. She was so in love with me at one point it just boggles my mind that she's no longer interested in me. She also made a status about her life 30 min after I said my goodbye a to her lastweek. Basically just saying all the things she has done the past year and mentioned ending our 5 year relationship. I have sense blocked her on everything.

I feel so angry, sad and I'm conflicted on how I should feel. I think it's extra hard for me now too because I haven't found someone that I really like yet and can spend time with. I feel hopeless that I'll never have a girl like her again.

Well, reality is that she is going to find someone and she is going to have sex with someone and she is going to possibly marry someone someday. I know you want to hold on, I know how hard it is to let go. You are so focused on what she is doing and what she has and looking back at what you dont have. I know there are questions you wont get answered and you also wonder what happened and how could she do this. We have all been there so we know how hard it is and what you are going thru.

To say move on is much easier said than done. No one here is expecting you to get over your X overnight. I can say "dude, forget her, move on" and its easy for me to say that but hard for you. I get it. Here is also a bit of truth. You will also find someone else, you will have sex and you will possibly marry also. Might not seem like it now, but its the truth. So the sooner you can begin to move forward with your life, the sooner you can meet someone. There comes a time when why the break up happened doesnt matter. The past promises no longer matter. What you take with you are the good times and you have great memories that will always stay with you. Just let the emotional bonds tied to those memories fade away. You do that by focusing on yourself. And finding that person that you were that attracted your X.

Life does move on...you are going to be happy again

Archived