My ex boyfriend of 4 years and I had a really bad break up. Mostly because I wouldn't leave him alone after the break up. He's blocked me off everything now because he doesnt want to be reminded of me on social media and also coz he states hes moved on. Rumours go that people are "joking" about him and this other girl at his uni. He is 21 and she is 27. He always told me not to worry coz she's nearly 30. But anyway. They talk using an app and he has never once changed his dp during the 4 years we were together. I know "liking her" wasnt planned or anything. He didnt cheat on me though he did say he wanted to meet knew girls and was scared he may cheat on me. I know it wasnt in his interest to get close with her. Rather they had no choice really because they started to hang a lot and they have the same patient at uni etc. He's the only girl he msgs snd calls on a daily basis morning till night. She is an internationak student and speaks chinese better than english. My ex boyfriend can speak vhinese but not so great. He even googles spelling and grammar when he msgs her. Last month he changed his dp. And again today. The thing is. The pics are pics taken when we were on our first road trip, and on our anniversary. The other girl uses scenary pics for her dp and I'm guessing thats why he uses the scenary pics from our times for this. Is he trying to impress her? Does it not remind him of the time we had together there? He has filtered it too whivh is just not somethn he would do. He even got apps that he wouldve never gotten because she asked him to. He said he had no feelns and wasnt in a rs so theyre not dating but that was a month ago. Also. Hes blocked me off the app so I know he isnt putting the dp up for me to see. Been in nc for a month now. How should I interpret this. And please dont ssy the typical move on stuff. I am aware of all this. I just want to know and am curious. Thanks

You shouldn't even bother "interpreting" this. He did you a favor telling you he wanted his freedom to date and blocking you and going nc. Creeping his and other girls social media is doing you no good and preventing you from healing

What is "dp"?

I wouldn't leave him alone after the break up. He's blocked me off everything now. he did say he wanted to meet knew girls. The other girl uses scenary pics for her dp. How should I interpret this.
My ex boyfriend of 4 years and I had a really bad break up. Mostly because I wouldn't leave him alone after the break up. He's blocked me off everything now because he doesnt want to be reminded of me on social media and also coz he states hes moved on. Rumours go that people are "joking" about him and this other girl at his uni. He is 21 and she is 27. He always told me not to worry coz she's nearly 30. But anyway. They talk using an app and he has never once changed his dp during the 4 years we were together. I know "liking her" wasnt planned or anything. He didnt cheat on me though he did say he wanted to meet knew girls and was scared he may cheat on me. I know it wasnt in his interest to get close with her. Rather they had no choice really because they started to hang a lot and they have the same patient at uni etc. He's the only girl he msgs snd calls on a daily basis morning till night. She is an internationak student and speaks chinese better than english. My ex boyfriend can speak vhinese but not so great. He even googles spelling and grammar when he msgs her. Last month he changed his dp. And again today. The thing is. The pics are pics taken when we were on our first road trip, and on our anniversary. The other girl uses scenary pics for her dp and I'm guessing thats why he uses the scenary pics from our times for this. Is he trying to impress her? Does it not remind him of the time we had together there? He has filtered it too whivh is just not somethn he would do. He even got apps that he wouldve never gotten because she asked him to. He said he had no feelns and wasnt in a rs so theyre not dating but that was a month ago. Also. Hes blocked me off the app so I know he isnt putting the dp up for me to see. Been in nc for a month now. How should I interpret this. And please dont ssy the typical move on stuff. I am aware of all this. I just want to know and am curious. Thanks

You know exactly what we are going to say. You should not be trying to interpret this. MOVE ON.

You already said that you "wouldn't leave him alone" after your break up, you caused him to block you on social media, and now you're trying to interpret his dating profile and his surface interactions with another woman? How do you know he Googles grammar and spelling when he messages her? You sound pretty unstable. You will never be able to move on if you continue to live this way. You need to let go and that's that. No one here can help you interpret this situation nor should they!

You sound like a stalker! Let him do whatever it is he's doing and stop watching his dating profile. Who cares if he's trying to impress her? You are broken up, it is literally none of your business now.

Its over! I am reading your post thinking to myself "How does she know every single detail?" You are a borderline stalker and you just have to accept that it is over.

I know its something that you might not want to hear, but its the truth. Rather than being a detective and trying to figure out what your X is doing, why dont you devote that energy to your own life and make yourself happy.

I am quite hurt by your response. It's a scary accusation you made there. A really close mutual friend was telling me and no I did not ask for that information first. They told me because they said he was doing things he wouldn't normally do and because they're close too to him they know. I was going to report your post because I find it quite rude and hurtful. So please stop. As with everyone else who is saying the same.

I am even more hurt by your response. Borderline stalker? It's a scary accusation you made there. A really close mutual friend was telling me and no I did not ask for that information first. They told me because they said he was doing things he wouldn't normally do and because they're close too to him they know. As above, please stop or I will be reporting.

Archived