So I worked with this guy and instantly fell in love. He was a year older, I was a junior he was a senior at a different school. We joked around and made jokes and he (it seems like) would make an effort to talk to me and joke around after I had introduced myself at the beginning. He always seemed super nervous and acted like he was trying to show off and impress me by acting like he knew things about cars and just in general being like "oh yeah I know that" to things I don't think he would have known.

Anywayyyyy I'm super shy and clearly so was he so neither of us made a move. I'm generally super "bro" like with guys, having grown up with older brothers. He ended up quitting there because our boss was a . I brought cupcakes and tried to play it off like I wasn't flirting in fear of rejection because, don't laugh, I haven't had a boyfriend. I'm bigger (not ugly, big boobs and butt) and have a lot of guy friends that I get along with, but again I'm just very bro like (I'm still girly tho and wear dresses and makeup, it's just body language ). After cupcakes on his last day I was like "we should exchange snapchats so we can keep In touch"- with my co workers around (who are aware of my crush lol). We did and he was all cute and playful and went "ohhhh fineeee"-joking obviously. Since then I had sent him an inside joke snapchat, (month later or so after he quit) and he sent a very put together, thought out selfie back joking around with me. I sent one back with a question in it and he never responded. It was a Friday late at night so he could have been with his friends (I was at work, we normally worked Friday's together) . A month later or so there was a snapchat incident where someone took my phone and accidentally sent a bunch of snapchats to people. It was someone he knew and we were joking around and stuff but he never responded (this was a Friday night too lol). He came into my work to grab some pizza one day (it's a pizza place I work at) and we was super awkward and seemed so nervous and acted like he had scripted what he was going to say. I was awkward too cuz we are both awk people lol . I asked him a. Question and he was all cute and super into answering it and everything but we had to cut it short because a customer came in. He came in a month or two later with his family and acted the same. We didn't really talk because he was talking to my boss- catching up and stuff. Through all of this we have had a mutual Instagram pic liking thing going on. But I don't post many selfies so idk if he was flirting or not. Idk if he's had a girlfriend cuz he's kinda strange too, but I'm short and round and he's tall and lanky-super hot too btw.

Butttttt he never made it a point to stand far away from me-like stay away. He often times stood super close to me while talking before continuing on his work (like in passing).

He's going off to college so I should really just ask him out... Shouldn't i?! Ideas?! Help! This has been such a dilemma for me for the past like 9 months bhaaha

Please be nice! I realize there are bigger problems in this world, but I'm dwelling on this a lot!

Archived