BFF is constantly cheating on GF, but she is pregnant now tho

Meemee20

My friend and I have been great friends for years. I know he is a dog, but have never gotten involved in his relationships. He has even lost a lady friend who he used as an excuse to cover his infidelity to his GF. When he saw how close I was getting to her he basically created drama and now his GF hates my guts. I've since kept my opinions to myself, but now he is going to be a Dad with this woman, planned I might say. He goes out of his way to the point of going to other continents to be with women. His GF is looking for a committment, but I know he is trying his best to avoid it. As a mother myself, I just feel he is wrong (and has always been wrong). But now a child will be involved. I have no relationship with her BUT there needs to be some intervention. Should I continue to keep my mouth shut. We have other male friends who he is getting involved in his shenanigans. I am not sure if they even care. The women in our circle seem to be the only ones disapproving of his lack of morals.

Talk to your friend, not his gf.

I know he is a dog.He goes out of his way to the point of going to other continents to be with women. His GF is looking for a committment, but I know he is trying his best to avoid it. Should I continue to keep my mouth shut.

Keep it to yourself. Years ago I had a similar situation happen. My guy friend for 20+ years was married and his wife confided in me that she was having an affair. I wanted to tell him but didn't and I'm glad I didn't for a reason I didn't know until..... He found out about 2 months later. Step back and let her find out on her own. It's not your problem. Oh..... and lose the "friend".

Yea... this guy is extremely toxic. I would not put up with someone who mistreats their partner and let them know right before I end the friendship.

You won't be able to change a person, but you can sure as hell pick your friends based on his/her behavior. Good friends are those who treat people well.

Archived