My girlfriend said she wants to take it slow and date.

Jesse

Long story short been dating for a month in a half and she finally started openly calling me her boyfriend and speaking of us being more serious.getting a place and what not.then I saw some guy on facebook call her babe.I should not have reacted because she didn't call him that and how do I know it wasn't a long standing friend I call some of my female friends babe or hun.but I got insecure and started doubting her and Facebook stalking and over whelming her nagging acting like a 16 year old.she wanted space for a couple of days and she decided she wants to take a step back and go slow.when I asked her what that meant she "slow as in dating".she still calls or texts good night every morning and night.hangs out still plans on valentine's day with me.but I know she lost a 3 year relationship because her ex moved states. Plus he was very controlling and possessive so I reminded her of him with me.now instead of moving in together she is looking at her own. Place and actually said if we got a two bedroom since we r going slow we could each have a room.I don't know what to think or do or what this means.I know she is trust worthy. She does things that shows she cares about me.any advice ladies.

Even discussing moving in after dating for a month and a half seems very premature. Slowing down doesn't mean getting a two-bedroom apartment together. Slowing down means waiting a good amount of time to move in at all. Why the rush?

Stop stalking, nagging, and whining. As you've realized, it's a huge turn-off.

Archived