Did she find an excuse to contact me?

hershey1kiss2

After much back and forth I told an ex fling not to contact me. We've always been interested in each other but briefly saw each other for 3 months. I finally told her not to contact me and she sent me long paragraphs basically saying why she is right.

About 5 months ago I got her several splifs of marijuana for her health issue. After 3 weeks of no contact Last week she randomly called me around 11 o'clock at night stating she smoked the last one and it was making her shake all over her body she was very hysterical. During the conversation she also mentioned that her grandmother had just passed away the weekend before that. I expressed my condolences and told her that it cannot be the marijuana if she had smoked the other ones before and felt fine, wich she agreed.

When I was speaking to our mutual friend that she had called me he thought the reason she called me was about her grandmother. He did not tell me about her grandmother for obvious reasons because he did not want me to stray back to her . Am I right to assume that she told him about her grandmother passing away thinking that he was going to tell me and then I would reach out to her so therefore she used the marijuana as an excuse to contact me and tell me about her grandma.

I just feel like the excuse of the marijuana was a falsehood reason to contact me I am sure she has other friends who know about marijuana or she could have googled a solution.

After 3 weeks of no contact Last week she randomly called me around 11 o'clock at night stating she smoked the last one and it was making her shake all over her body she was very hysterical.

It sounds that while she was under the influence she made and impulsive decision to contact you when she knew she shouldn't have.

Are you trying to read between the lines about her intentions? Do you think she made this up?

Surely if her intentions were in the right place she could come up with a more respectable reason to contact you.

You should at least require more.

I think it was your mistake for giving her weed.

Cut her off completely, you didn't, you engaged and now you are dealing with consequenses of all that.

Why she did it is irrelevent, fact that she was ABLE TO is what matter here. Disable her from contacting you so that you can move on/heal and recover.

You basically allowed her to sabotage your healing.

After 3 weeks of no contact Last week she randomly called me around 11 o'clock at night stating she smoked the last one and it was making her shake all over her body she was very hysterical.

It sounds that while she was under the influence she made and impulsive decision to contact you when she knew she shouldn't have.

Are you trying to read between the lines about her intentions? Do you think she made this up?

Surely if her intentions were in the right place she could come up with a more respectable reason to contact you.

You should at least require more.

Pretty much all my friends are of the opinion that she used the marijuana as an excuse to contact me me.-it is a hard time for her I get that. But the way she has spoken to me and treated me in recent past indicates that I am nothing to her. Perhaps she is still very upset about our falling out. My main concern is whether or not she still has feelings for me if she would make up a reason to contact me.

If so hopefully she'll find a better excuse. Like I said earlier. You should hope for one better than her being high - whether or not she actually was.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

At first I didn't think anything of it but when literally everyone started saying it was a ridiculous reason to call itgot me thinking.

After much back and forth I told an ex fling not to contact me. We've always been interested in each other but briefly saw each other for 3 months. I finally told her not to contact me and she sent me long paragraphs basically saying why she is right.

About 5 months ago I got her several splifs of marijuana for her health issue. After 3 weeks of no contact Last week she randomly called me around 11 o'clock at night stating she smoked the last one and it was making her shake all over her body she was very hysterical. During the conversation she also mentioned that her grandmother had just passed away the weekend before that. I expressed my condolences and told her that it cannot be the marijuana if she had smoked the other ones before and felt fine, wich she agreed.

When I was speaking to our mutual friend that she had called me he thought the reason she called me was about her grandmother. He did not tell me about her grandmother for obvious reasons because he did not want me to stray back to her . Am I right to assume that she told him about her grandmother passing away thinking that he was going to tell me and then I would reach out to her so therefore she used the marijuana as an excuse to contact me and tell me about her grandma.

I just feel like the excuse of the marijuana was a falsehood reason to contact me I am sure she has other friends who know about marijuana or she could have googled a solution.

What's the big deal if she contacts you? You two saw each other briefly for three months right, you're not trying to get over being in love with her correct?

What's the big deal if she contacts you? You two saw each other briefly for three months right, you're not trying to get over being in love with her correct?

There was a lot of history before and after the 3 months so I don't think the fact it was brief hinders if she might have feelings still. She is very prideful. She may not want me but may still have feelings.

If she has feelings but doesn't want you...what difference does it make.

Because I feel we are both playing hard ball. Me telling her not to contact me but I obviously still have feelings for her. And her still harboring negative feelings about our falling out. She would never come out and say she is thinking about me.

Because I feel we are both playing hard ball. Me telling her not to contact me but I obviously still have feelings for her. And her still harboring negative feelings about our falling out. She would never come out and say she is thinking about me.

Look, if you want to be with her, then go be with her. Lay out what you offer on the table and ask if she wants it. If she doesn't want it, then you're done. You will have asked it didn't happen, case closed. Don't play these games where you're going telling her to not contact you but secretly hoping she wants to be with you. Just ask.

Archived