Is my girlfriend just sick of me, or is she testing me?

GuitarSlayer10

Well me and my "girlfriend" have been together for only a week, and we were going phenomenal. Then the next day she said she had something eating her alive, and that she had to know something. I asked what, and she said "would we still be friends if we broke up?"i was taken off guard and i asked why shr wanted to break up. She said that she "really freaking likes me, and she wants to keep doing what were doing, but said that dating only lasts if ur getting marrier and were both to young to be talkin about about that and she doesn't trust herself in a relationship, not that shed cheat but that shed get bored" or some like that. And i asked so what do u want. And she said she wants us to be "special friends" And i was like oh well ok then. So she technically broke up with me that night. But we were fine, we were acting the same for the resr of that night as we were before.. for the rest of that night. But ever since then she hardly responds to my texts, but shell talk to me like nothings wrong during school. So my question is, did she dump me the nicest way possible, or is she testing me,to,see if im like clingy and constantly barrage her wth texts (which i havent, i only sent her like 2 texts a day, to which she responded, but when she didnt reply i didn't text hwr back). So now what.? Do i just stop talking to her, or do i call her out on it? I know we havent been dating long but weve been talking and hanging out since early august and hit it off right away really well. Shes a really cool girl and i enjoy her company but im just gettin confused in why shes ignoring me. Any feedback and suggestions would be much appreciated.

End all contact with her now! Date other women, date multiple women, and don't get into a committed relationship too soon, ever.

Also, this girl has found some other guy that beats you in genetics or resources, or both. She's not sure how that one will go, hence she was asking if you will still be friends, so she can have access to your resources as she seduces the new guy. This is standard procedure for most women as it's about survival of the species, never the individuals in the relationship.

Evolution and the desire to propagate the species is what drives 90% of human actions, but we humans like to have our heads in the sand about that one. This will make more sense as you get older.

Yea but the thing is she doesnt want to be JUST friends. Cuz we do everything a dating couple does, but i dont like the whole vibe shes getting off. Im probely just going to end it with her cuz im pretty sure shes just gunna try to use me as a second choice. Buut ayy whatever, i treated her really well, i took time off work to watch her gsmes, i helped boost her confidence and i spent time with her. If she doesnt appreciate the crap i do, then shes probely just playing me. Thank you to everyone who commented with their advice.

Then she isn't interested in you anymore. Generally when all of that happens in a week, it takes all the anticipation out of it....and she realized it is never going to get any better. She may have a short attention span....or be looking for a bit of romance instead of just fekkking.

Archived