Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Feeeling slightly down..

Didn't talk to the ex for two days, then I remembered he said something about buying me a gift for christmas so I asked him if he actually was going to do that. Sounds like he is.. so I asked him where I can mail his and he won't give me an address so I guess he's not getting one. I didn't plan on getting him anything since we're broken up but if he was going to get me something, I wanted to be courteous.. and we are on good terms, so yeah.

I miss the intimacy with him. It was so nice. I asked him for the address and he said 'you can mail me sex, haha' and then I started reminiscing and it makes me sad. I would love to have another moment with him where we can be intimate but it would only make things harder. I know we are both lonely. What I wouldn't give to be kissing him and having him touch me again.. would be so nice - until it's over and then I remember we aren't together and couldn't possibly be.

Ugh. I also have a really bad cold and can't swallow and I sound like a man when I talk hahah.. so that sucks, but oh well. I'll get over it.

I just wish things were different.

Archived