Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Older penis inside a younger vagina. Is a woman really satisfied with that?

friendsoulmate
    Bronze Member

Older penis inside a younger vagina. Is a woman really satisfied with that?

When an older man(such as 60 years old, who does not need the help of erection pills or bigger penis pills) has sex with a younger woman(such as 40 years old), is the woman satisfied with that--having an older penis inside a younger vagina? I know most men would say they are satisfied with that, but is a younger woman really satisfied with that?

What about for men? When a younger man(such as 40 years old, who does not need the help of erection pills or bigger penis pills) has sex with an older woman(such as 60 years old, who had a couple of children vaginally and her vagina got stretched and loosened), is the younger man satisfied with that--having a younger penis inside an older vagina?

spandora
    Silver Member
    This has gotta be one of the weirdest questions I've ever seen.

Look, just cuz a woman has had kids, doesn't mean it's stretched out. That's a bit of a stereotype. Don't you think?

LightbulbSun

Aren't you a virgin? Shouldn't you worry about losing your virginity, before worrying about this?

dundermiflin
    This is too funny. How old are you? I think the older guy might be better in that he might have more stamina, and if the 40 yr old woman closes her eyes she wouldn't know that he was old. Erect weiners aren't wrinkly. Maybe he'd have trouble keeping the erection at that age; I don't know. And younger guys don't complain about cougars aka milfs in the sack.

SicFounder
    Silver Member
    40 and 60 are both old. at 60 i'd be lucky to get a 40. i wouldn't think about iit, probably cause i'd be too old to question thinking. at that age i'd take what i can get.

doiiiieeezie
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SicFounder [Register to see the link]
    40 and 60 are both old. at 60 i'd be lucky to get a 40. i wouldn't think about iit, probably cause i'd be too old to question thinking. at that age i'd take what i can get.
    Ah, younglins... thinking that they will never be that age....

OP, what are you looking for advice on? Should I ask my sister (who is in 30s) what it's like to be with an older man (who is in his mid 60s's)? What seems to be the issue?

Melting
    Quote Originally Posted by SicFounder [Register to see the link]
    Wah?........

KG
    I'm an old guy....makes no difference. The nerve endings don't change. Weird post though.

SWEET_J
    Well...guess it's time for me to give up all this working out since I'm going to be 'old' and decrepit soon...LMAO!!!!!

Chris Knows
    Thread title of the year!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Not sure what's going to happen with this threesome
I'm pansexual (attracted to all genders), and due to that have very often received offers of threesomes. I do enjoy having threesomes and have had a
Feedback from the ladies
I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years we have lived together for a year when we have sex it is amazing, but lately it's been less
First threesome gone bad.
Hello, I write this with a heavy heart today. I am currently in a long distance relationship with a very handsome man. We live four hours away
No good at fingering girls, does this make me look inexperienced?
I am pretty inexperienced but I feel more confident in bed than I used to. I'm in my late twenties and only had sex around 8 or 9 times. I feel
Featured Threads
He took my sisters virginity!
Well.. Here goes nothing. I don't have anyone to talk to and hoping to get some insight. My mind is confused and my heart is completely
Dating after working in the sex industry
Hey all, I'm coming out of a difficult time in my life where i worked as a sex worker. I just wanted some opinions on how to handle this when I begin
My boyfriend hangs out one on one with his ex am I right to feel uncomfortable?
Hi everyone, I posted here before about how my boyfriend and his ex are close friends. Long story short, they date for two years, realised they were
What does this mean?
I'm a 24 year old man and I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. But I'm feeling like this relationship is built on blind trust
Is this just "The 21st Century Woman?"
For the past 5 years, every woman I've dated (ages 25-32 we'll say) has had to stress to me immediately, before anything gets going, that they are
Venting I guess... I miss having sex.
So... I don't know if there is any real advice that can be given here. But I'm sure people here can at least relate and maybe share their
My boyfriend curses at me but says he's joking?
Hi everyone, My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months and while everything has been great so far except that he curses at me but says
Ask For Advice