Your body TELLS you to let this person go...

segor56

SO, it started with a neck ache...

slowly it got worse as the uncertainty of my relationship became more apparent to my body, (not my mind and heart).

Then it went to a dull stomach ache. It moved on to a rapid heart beat I (embarrassed to admit) thought was because I cared so much for him.

Finally, I was sooo stressed my doctor thinks my stress induced 'Hives' on my skin. (Gross I know.. ick)... but, W T H*ll.

Love isn't blind, ridiculous thinking that you can 'make' love work is blinding.

Anyone have stories??

Oh yeah -- totally normal.

I had a headache for weeks -- mostly from crying. Also nausea (to the point I almost threw up a few times) and I felt very tired for awhile, even after sleeping.

I got REALLY sick recently (partly because my immune system is so weak after all this crap!) and I broke out in a scary rash too.

I'm happy to report I'm fine now. And you will be too. Hang in there!

I cheated on my long time GF. I didn't sleep with the woman, but we flirted for a month and then went to a bar after work and made out, and then went back to her place and made out some more. I said "I can't" when it came to sleeping with her as if everything else I had already done didn't count as cheating. The next day my new mistress got pink eye. A month later, she moved departments.

After my ex-GF started dating a married man, she developed a severe muscle problem. It was so debilitating that she often couldn't walk, and her blood levels went all out of whack.

Then, when we started dating all of her symptoms were gone, and she was healthier then she had ever been.

Then, when she got jealous and suspicious of me, her symptoms returned and she could no longer function again.

I NEVER had problems sleeping, but once my ex dumped me, I could hardly sleep a wink... then all I could think about all day was going back to sleep and being unconscious so I wouldn't have to think about her.

Losing my appetite, having my stomach churning in nervousness every night, and losing 15 lbs. in a month didn't help either.

Though I'm actually glad I lost the 15 lbs!

Here's another thing to add to the list of woes in my marriage...I have had really bad chronic headaches, the only time they were somewhat manageable to almost gone was in the time period where i was so focused on leaving and beginning again in Vancouver. Now that I am trying hard with my husband I am having daily chronic headaches again...soo frustrating!

Everytime I found out about one of my ex-boyfriends lies I would get sick to my stomach. I would get all hot and flustered and my entire body would go numb.

In this breakup I have lost at least 5 pounds ... the stress of this all made it hard to eat. I had no appetite and when I would eat ... I couldn't. I would litterly have to spit out my bite.

my doc gave me prednisone for the latest 'relationship illness' and it MAKES you hungry.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I have lost 13 pounds to date from stress, which was awesome in a psychotic way.. ermhmmm... anyway.. I can't STOP eating now, which... again... pi*ses me off.

Soon I won't have anything more pissy'ness left in me, which will be awesome.

(I'll let you all know when the party is.)

Here's another thing to add to the list of woes in my marriage...I have had really bad chronic headaches, the only time they were somewhat manageable to almost gone was in the time period where i was so focused on leaving and beginning again in Vancouver. Now that I am trying hard with my husband I am having daily chronic headaches again...soo frustrating!

I've thought about starting over in Vancouver, too. What a great place to want to go!

I'm sorry you are feeling this way...

I've been sick 4 times in the last 2 months because I've got so worked up about everything. The first 4 days after we split up I only ate a piece of toast in the morning because my mum made me. I'm eating more now but I still don't feel I have much of an appetite. I didn't sleep at all the first night but I am sleeping a bit better now. I get headaches most days, have zero energy and wake up every morning feeling jittery and shaky as if I have an exam that day or something. On a positive note I've lost weight and feel much better for it!

I had sleeping problems and headaches before we split up though and I'm sure that was just due to me struggling to understand how she was feeling about her problems. I think once I'm over her (however long that will take) I'll actually feel better than I did when we were together.

I'm hanging in there!!! How bout you?? Your name and avatar always cheer me up!! SO funny!

I'm glad you are hanging in there It's hard, but im hanging in there too.

These are all just challenges in life ... we'll get through them. We just have to remember we still have US. Breakups are rough and they do crazy things to us ... but at the end of the day we're still living and breathing right

Don't ask me how im so positive, lol ... i don't know cause im in a world of pain right now

I'm glad you are hanging in there It's hard, but im hanging in there too.

These are all just challenges in life ... we'll get through them. We just have to remember we still have US. Breakups are rough and they do crazy things to us ... but at the end of the day we're still living and breathing right

Don't ask me how im so positive, lol ... i don't know cause im in a world of pain right now

I too was in pain, couln't eat...but that passes

I'm hanging in there too, for the moment at least! Your words always cheer me up! You're good at saying how you feel clearly and I can often relate to it.

I'm so glad!!!! Right now I'm walking around here saying, "hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts!!!!" It's about as clear as I can be at the moment!!!

Archived