Your body TELLS you to let this person go...

segor56

I'm glad you are hanging in there It's hard, but im hanging in there too.

These are all just challenges in life ... we'll get through them. We just have to remember we still have US. Breakups are rough and they do crazy things to us ... but at the end of the day we're still living and breathing right

Don't ask me how im so positive, lol ... i don't know cause im in a world of pain right now

Thanks barb! You know...I am actually experience real physical pain in my heart! Anyone else get that???

Thanks barb! You know...I am actually experience real physical pain in my heart! Anyone else get that???

Me! About three weeks ago when it was all falling apart for real. I went to the doc (for something unrelated) and my Pressure was off the charts for someone my age.. 143 over 95 or something totally gross and ridiculous.](*,)

I also have hives right now. Absolutely the worst thing. I can't imagine how I'm so unimportant that I let a man crawl under my skin, (literally).

I DESERVE BETTER. YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER.

Me! About three weeks ago when it was all falling apart for real. I went to the doc (for something unrelated) and my Pressure was off the charts for someone my age.. 143 over 95 or something totally gross and ridiculous.](*,)

I also have hives right now. Absolutely the worst thing. I can't imagine how I'm so unimportant that I let a man crawl under my skin, (literally).

I DESERVE BETTER. YOU ALL DESERVE BETTER.

We do deserve better!!!!!!

I thought I was doing ok but I've just been sick again. I had a dream about my ex last night and woke up feeling bad but I didn't think it would effect me like that again! I've definitely felt worse in the last couple of months! Why am I being sick? Maybe it's nothing to do with how I'm feeling, I think maybe I should go and see my doctor.

I got the worst crippling stomach ache (like I had been kicked in the stomach) and collapsed onto the ground in a park, when I learned that the guy I had been dating had been lying to me. I also had chronic eczema and was constantly crying the whole thing was so awful.

Archived