Can I Get Pregnant off Pre-cum?

xxlilvampxx

Basically, cut a long story short;

Me and my boyfriend were havin some foreplay, he went to sort himself out down below, then started fingering me, after a while we stopped and he sorted himself out again and said "I Dont think i should finger you anymore babe, ive got precum on my fingers" i asked him if he had before and he said he wasnt sure.

Now im really worried! I havent even had sex... and ive been told i could get pregnant off precum!? Whats worse is that my peroids a week late.

Can i get pregnant off precum or not? Coz i am really worried.

Pre-cum often contains sperm.

Note that some people say the chances of getting pregnant from pre-cum is the same as with a complete ejaulation. This is not exactly true. Not all precum contains sperm and it never contains as much sperm. If the man ejacluated recently and did not urinate between sexual episodes, there is a chance of some sperm left in the urethra mixing with the new precum. Urinating in between would flush out the sperm and decrease pregnancy risk to very low levels.

Taken from: link removed

You should always assume that you can get pregnant from seminal fluid, though I would say that if it was on his finger the chances are low.

What ghostfreak said was that if *he* goes to the bathroom, between ejaculations, then it decreases the chances of sperm being in seminal fluid. A women going to the bathroom after sex does nothing to guard against pregnancy.

Regarding your late cycle, I've heard of stress delying a womans period, but if you're worried that you might be pregnant go talk to your doctor as soon as possible.

A women going to the bathroom after sex does nothing to guard against pregnancy.

Just so you know, a woman should always go to the bathroom within like 30 minutes after having sex. This reduces the risk of getting a UTI. It's a good thing to know...

It is highly unlikely that you got pregnant this way.

A good rule of thumb for the future is to wash your hands after exposure to semen during foreplay, however, the chance of actual sperm making it onto his finger, into your vagina, and impregnating you is almost nil.

But- if you are not ready for the potential consequences that sexual actvity brings- perhaps you need to think it over if you should be messing around, or use condoms even when you are mutually masturbating.

A - Pre-Cum usually contains 10k sperm fully

b - You were exposed to wahtever was on his fingers... unliekly the whole sample

c - You said you didn't have sex.. if you're a virgin and still ahve your hymen then I would say you're safe on the pregnant front.

d - Periods can "move" so to speak by up to 2 weeks from what i've seen

e - Get a pregnancy test and that'll be the easy way to do it. You don't need a parent with you and you can check with privacy.

Archived