Fight breast cancer for free (please read)

My mother sent me this email today; I clicked on the link and it appears to be legit.

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click

on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free

mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating

a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use

the number of daily visits to donate mammograms in exchange for

advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

link removed

Don't forget to come right back to ENA!

I've seen the site before too. It is legit.

I just always find it a bit strange that they can only give away free mammograms if people "click"....why not give them away just for the sake of it?

Oh well, clicking is easy enough I guess....but again I find the concept of "having to click" odd. It all comes down to the sponsers I guess-

BellaDonna

I've seen the site before too. It is legit.

I just always find it a bit strange that they can only give away free mammograms if people "click"....why not give them away just for the sake of it?

Oh well, clicking is easy enough I guess....but again I find the concept of "having to click" odd. It all comes down to the sponsers I guess-

BellaDonna

I think it has to do with getting views to the paid spots ( hoping to reel in more cash from more 'eyes').

Clickity Click.

I work with some people who still believe every e-mail that comes down the pike. link removed is sometimes a daily destination....
My mom is a brilliant, scholarly lady, but she's so trusting that she falls for those regularly. She sent the 'criminals putting a piece of paper on your car's back window and then killing you when you get out to remove it' one to about two dozen people... erf! Why wouldn't they just kill you as you were getting in??

link removed passed my smell test when I saw all the well-known, legitimate advertisers, but it was still sloppy of me not to snopesify it, considering how many times I've mentioned that resource here on ENA alone.