Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can Girls Cum?

Blinking101

Can Girls Cum?

I hear about this all the time can they? If so how do you know when a girl is cumming? Also how do you make them cum?

Dako
    Are you a virgin, or are you joking?
    Of course they can.

brando
    Some women can even ejaculate as they cum..

lilac_indi
    of course we can lol

Siriana
    If we couldn't why would we be interested in sex? Just because you guys like it? hahaha. We want sex with orgasm!

kellbell

Huh???

Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).

doyathink
    1. You heard right!

2. You will know by the way she is convulsing and smiling!

3. Someone a little more gutsy than I will have to go into detail on this one for ya.

frigginexes
    I think he's talking about if a woman can ejaculate sort of like a guy, not necessarily having an orgasm.

Day_Walker
    Quote Originally Posted by kellbell
    Of course we can. Why do you ask?

Just FYI, women rarely orgasm through vaginal intercourse, unless she is on top. But most certainly through oral sex and sex toys (i.e. vibrators).
    Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation.

It also depends on what you mean by cum, if you mean orgasm then yes most certainly they can.

If you mean cum as in ejaculate then yes they can do that as well, although it has been said that not all women can ejaculate but some can. I have never seen any studies done on the percentages that can and cannot.

kellbell
    "Well actually not just on top but any position that provides the appropriate stimulation."

Yes, this is a better way to describe it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Is she telling the truth about being a virgin?
LONG POST. BUT FUN TO READ. BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. I'M NOT SURE IF THESE TYPES OF POSTS ARE ALLOWED. Me and my girlfriend started becoming
Condom issues - help
I'm on my phone so this will be brief right now...so I was with a new guy recently and the condom came off during sex :(. To me it seemed too big
I feel horrible, need advise please
I know I will be judged, and believe me I feel horrible. Never been in this situation. I have dated only three men in my life (including my ex
Should I lie?
Mmmmmmm well ok. So, a few days ago me and my girl, whom I have technically been dating for 2 years made a few sexual plans. As a conservative
Is something wrong with my sexuality?
I dont like to sleep around with random women or strangers. Im a man that doesnt look for one night stands or hook ups. I enjoy getting to know my
Help Please
This is really starting to get on my nerve now. Firstly, we are 22 and my boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 years now. I left him last
Was it me?
My ex partner and I have been broken up for a few weeks now. We had our issues of arguing and she couldn't handle it and didn't know what she wanted
Featured Threads
Don Juan President
I'm the president of Don Juans. I know all the top moves to make with females and I've had sex so many times. If a man needs advice ask right here.
Talk Dirty to Me!
OMGosh this is rampant. I have been serial dating in hopes of finding a long term relationship. BTW, nn the past two weeks I have been doing really
Is it wrong that I don't drive my parent's car to drive myself places as of now?
I am 20 and I have my driver's license but I don't have my own car yet so I have to rely on my parents and the bus to get me places but my parents
Friendship changes, how to deal?
Hello All, My friend and I are close. We consider our friendship like a brother & sister type. Lately, I've been noticing he has been treating me
Online Dating Descripton Sets Off Red Flags For Me, But Maybe Not for Others?
I have someone who has been giving me attention with Online Dating (yes, I thought I'd give it a gentle go. Dip my toe in the water even though I was
Help
Hi, I'm 37 and I have been with my partner for about 5 years and we have been married just under a year. About 5 months ago my now wife had an
Did you ever get over your first love? Post your stories!
Hello, I've been feeling kind of down lately because I always hear people saying that you never get over your first love, or you'll always compare
Ask For Advice