Crush on an older woman!

Dont visit these forms an awful lot, but came back just to let something out really.

Initially i thought i was getting on very well with a certain girl who is a daughter of someone at my work, but then later realised shes not that interested.

As my and this girl were spending time round her house i always tired to gain her mothers confidence, as i would have been her first boyfriend and with her being younger i wanted her to know she could trust me with her daughter, well the whole thing with her daughter kinda ended but i went to see her as friends, now im starting to fall for her mother!

Shes 38 years old, look amazing for her age, and is a very caring person, and i mainly the way she looks at everything the same way as i do, and how she makes me smile.

Now i know her mother doesnt like me in that way, but i really care about her, and end up texting her alot and stuff. And some of the texts from her really sound like she cares.

Whats the best thing to do then, i love spending time with her, and shes the only person i really have to care about, especially as i do not meet new people, and i am fully aware she will never like me in that way. So is it possible that we can be good friends or not?

I know this all sounds weird but theres no-one in my family i could talk to about this as they would all think im very strange, which is probably the case.

Sorry for the long post.

There's very little understanding in this world for teen-middle aged relationships. Even today i read in the newspaper about a 32 year old teacher who seduced a pupil of hers, and had more then 14 times sex in a week.

I think a relationship would make the daughter upset, to say the least, i cant make from your post wether she is married or not, and although i would usually cheer for bonds of love, i think you have to be very very carefull here, its certainly not a relationship without risks that you are seemingly trying to pursuade here. Ask yourself what in Gods name am i doing, but if you are completely convinced, and her mother also agrees with it ,then i won't stop you if you aren't a minor that is. Be carefull ok?

Thanks for the replys, Yep you guessed it im 18!

She is married yes, its not really the best marrage ever but she really cares about her husband.

I am so confused so im glad to anyone trying to understand this. I think its her daughter i really care about, but i have all these feelings when im round there and its hard to know what im thinking.

The main problem is i have been mad about her daughter for over a year, and at one point she had feelings for me, but i think its pretty clear she doesnt care tonight.

I just recived a text from her saying she was supposed to be going out with someone i know tonight, and he stood her up again. Why doesnt she understand i would do anything i could for her, and always do what i can for her, yet she wouldnt want to go out with me for the night?

She doesnt know about my feelings for her mother, I do understand its very complicated so as i said, im greatful for advice as i cannot talk to anyone about it in RL.