Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Not sure if this is abuse, need help deciding whether to leave

Ok, this doesn't have a whole lot to do with anything, but ever since I read that cat turd bit the other day, I keep hearing this Hayseed Dixie song running through my head. I've always gone for the funny break-up songs...maybe you'll get a few laughs out of it.

Poop In A Jar

I'm keeping your poop in a jar,
    Til the day you come back
    So I don't forget just what you are.
    Yeah I'm keeping your poop in a jar.

You thought you took everything,
    but you left something behind for me.
    I scooped it out, I bottled it up,
    now its there on a stand by the bed
    to remind me in case I ever forget.
    You're just a piece of...poop.

Let me testify.

I had a moment of weakness once
    so I opened the lid for a smell.
    It all came back to me baby.
    In one vaporous rush I remembered you well.
    How could I ever forget,
    You're a piece of... poop.

Keeping your poop in a jar,
    Til the day you come back
    so I don't forget just what you are.
    Yeah I'm keeping your poop in a jar.

Now, ho everybody sing.

Keeping your poop in a jar.
    Keeping your poop in a jar,
    Keeping your poop in a jar.

Originally Posted by ff7fan
    He won't let me keep the cat he got me as a present, I already know that for sure. I had a cat before we got together and I'll still have her. I would love to keep the other one. I'm afraid he'll neglect her but he'll take her just to spite me I'm sure. Right now I still have her and I guess I could say she's hiding when he comes to get her but he'd just come back later so I guess I have to let her go. I hope she scratches him.
    If he gave the cat to you as a gift it is YOUR CAT and he has NO legal right to take it back. If he asks for the cat back, refuse. If he takes you to court over it you'll win.

Sorry it's a gift and he has no right to take the cat back. He's just being as selfish and rude as he can be.

When he comes to get his things and your friends are there, make sure that both your cats are with you wherever you are. He has no right to take either of them.

Shes2smart, thanks for posting that - I had my first laugh of the day

I finally got ahold of his mom yesterday about him getting the rest of his stuff. She said he left Friday afternoon and didn't get back until yesterday morning and he was dead drunk and looks like he's been in a fight. I told her I'd start boxing stuff up but I wasn't going to hold onto it forever so if he doesn't get it out by Saturday I'm taking what I can to goodwill and the rest is going on the curb. I don't know what I'll do with the snakes, I can't just turn them loose. I hope they will just come and get it all this week so I can be done with this.

She was kind of snotty to me on the phone so I think he probably told her a pack of lies about why I made him leave, that or she doesn't want him either. I don't know if he's here today or not but if he's not I guess he must have quit his job too. Loser.

Hey girl,

Thank you for the update. Just remember you are doing everything right. I am so proud of you...you were very brave in all your decisions and I promise you, things will get better. Just let time work it's magic.

Maybe you can call animal control about the snakes. Maybe peruse the yellow pages and see what you can come up with. Maybe sell them on Ebay or something. Yuck! Snakes!!! ewww...you are a remarkable woman. I am so afraid of them. ***shudders***

Ditto! I'm so proud of you! Way to go for sticking to your guns! How are your first few breaths of fresh air? At first it will be hard and unnerving, but soon you'll wonder how you ever tolerated him that long!

Oh girl, you are sooooo much better off without this guy in the picture!

I am so happy for you that you stood up to him and got your life back. Remember that no matter what he told his mother, she will see for herself what he's like and why you sent him packing.

She's probably less then thrilled that she's stuck with him but hey- she can kick him out too-- he's a grown man, even if he doesn't act like it (and being out all weekend drunk and fighting shows how immature he really is).

Congratulations on a job well done.

How are things going today?

The guy is a selfish jack. he wants you to please him and he doesn't put ur feelings into consideration. What a nut.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice