***A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP***"mess around buddy?

LILI

Well, so this is my problem:

I went out with this guy for about 2 months, and everything was ok at first ...blah blah, he even asked me out to be his girlfriend but he coudlnt commit, i never had sex with him but we were intimate and it was awesome. So he broke it off because he didnt want a girlfriend, and that was back in like june 1st or something...I sent him an email like a month ago saying that i didnt hate him, and that i wanted to be his friend and no hard feelings, and for him to write back to me, but he never wrote back

=(. Well, ive been going to this place with my friends to eat on thursdays lately, and ive ran into him twice already, but he acts like he doesnt know me, but the last time i saw him, he gave me this look and he kinda stared at me for a little bit. YES! i know, it gets even more pathetic just watch. So anyways, we didnt have any interaction that night, but a couple of looks here and there, my thing is , that i really like him physically, and we did great together, and right now i want absolutely no commitments with anybody, but i would like to be his "mess around buddy" if you will.

The issue is, how do i break it down to him?. I was thinking just walking up to his table, and asking him to talk in private ... in the back, but well, that i can do, but what after that ..., im a little scared he might go and be an jerk and say "what are you doing" or something like that. The thing is , i know he still feels attracted to me, but he doesnt want any girlfriend bull, and neither do i. I just want someone i can mess around with, make it be awesome, and dont have to worry about him after we do it ... SO please, will somebody let me know what to do exaclty? Thankie. =p

I suggest for the sake of your self-respect you forget about this guy. He's not treating you well. I'm glad you didn't have sex with him yet, I think that would have been a mistake.

He knows how to make contact with you and he hasn't. A few mysterious looks accross a restaurant don't make a relationship, even a sex-friend relationship. Notice the "buddy" part in "mess around buddy"? Doesn't sound like he's being a buddy to you at this point. I think if girls chase after guys too much it brings out the mean streak in guys and makes them feel like they can treat the girl any way they want.

Please take care of yourself. Another guy will come along who you can get that awesome feeling with, and who will be good to you too. And you're worth it!

If he pretends not to know you, I don't think he's interested in being your mess-around buddy either. Another thing, if he pretends not to know you after being intimate with you then he is a loser, drop him like one and forget him. Why waste time on him when you could meet someone attractive who would give you a real relationship?

The problem with the idea of a "mess around buddy" is that you'd be the one who gets messed up in the end.

I do agree with the rest of the advice given here. Forget him. I think that you are worth so much more than to have sexual relations with a guy who obviously doesn't care. Consider the risks involved. What if you really do get pregnant? I am sure that a guy like that would be the first one to scoot off.

Play it smart. Look for someone who's serious about you, and you'd both end up in a win-win situation.

I believe what you need to do is talk to him and then once you get a feel for him and the conversation then you can present the idea of "mess around buddies". Depending oh what you both want in the situation, mess around buddies could be a good thing or it could be bad. You need to realize that situations like this dont end up lasting too long before something between you two will happen. This basically means that one person will want more than the other person and that signals doom for this situation or that one person finds another person they want to go out with. If you are going to do this right you need to talk to him and get a feel what he wants.