Even tho my ex treated me good over all at the end she wasn't as loyal and cared more for a guy friend. Idk what to do I know she's not dating him or anything but I still love her and its really hard I can't stop contacting her. I wish I could get her back any advice? Should I keep my space we parted on good terms no angry fight or anything but she said she lost feelings for me.

Even tho my ex treated me good over all at the end she wasn't as loyal and cared more for a guy friend. Idk what to do I know she's not dating him or anything but I still love her and its really hard I can't stop contacting her. I wish I could get her back any advice? Should I keep my space we parted on good terms no angry fight or anything but she said she lost feelings for me.

If she wasn't as loyal and cared more for a guy friend, how do you know that she will put you first in the days/years to come even if you do get back together. You need to ask yourself at this point whether you want to settle for someone who doesn't value you the way you deserve to be valued. From personal experience, I would tell you that if a person lost feelings for you and they said it, it's going to be a long long long road to get those feelings back. The same thing happened with me - my ex gave me the same line. And I went through more than 3 years of torture, trying to get him back and being dumped over and over again. It's simply not worth it. And if her guy friend is more important than you, then those are warnings signs.

Since the whole thing ended amicably, I would suggest to let it go. Keep your distance and go into strict NC. You will find a lot of help on these forums. If she does change her mind and wants you back, don't fall into her arms. Make her work for you and commit to you. I know that it sucks because you love her, but you need to love yourself first.

Archived