My EX keeps posting things related to me when Im on no contact its bugging me

psiconauta

I had an 8 years relationship. She had to go abroad to live with her family. We were about to get married so I could get the papers to get there.

Then I went inmature, didnt get a job or saved money. She asked me to find a job multiple times, even helped me out with finding one, but I just a lazy guy.

One day she broke up with me via skype. I tried to get her back for 2 weeks, but then I sent her a mail telling to take care and wishing the best for her. Nothing love-related.

Then, this girl tells my friend "oh he surrendered, he told me good bye". Then she start posting things like "I miss you (a song I like)" "No youre just somebody that I used to know", or "believe the one who fights for you, not the one who just said he loves you"

I mean, I havent logged on to FB for these 2 weeks, I just started login in yesterday, but I still dont talk to her.. I mean, why she does that? I already deleted all our photos but she hasnt, and those are romantic ones.

Last thing she did was posting a video about a girl who cheated his boyfriend with his best friend and then went the boyfriend accepts the truth asks the girl to erase his memory, which she did. My ex posted that and wrote "I wish I couldve done this to you"

What should I do?

You want to get her back? Fix what destroyed the relationship in the first place and do that first and foremost. Stop looking at her Facebook page (delete her if you must) and work on yourself. Get a job, save some money, and get yourself stable enough to show her that you want to make an effort for this relationship. Then you can send her a message telling her that you want to talk, on Skype and catch up. That is all I can say for you to get back with her - if she still doesn't want you then you'll have to deal with the disappointment and further heartbreak. On the plus side, you will have a job and have saved some money - already an improvement to your life so not all will be lost in the world.

But you aren't in full NC if you keep looking at her FB page. And that's her FB page BTW for her to express her feelings on. You do not and cannot control nor should you control what she posts there. Breakups are hard for both parties usually and while she broke things off, it still doesn't mean she won't have feelings and emotions and a way to express those.

Stop stalking her FB page and being bugged by what you see there. Take this is a wakeup call that you need to go out and get a job, a life, and be a catch for either her or someone else. Block her page or better yet deactivate your FB account altogether, so you have time to go out and find a job.

But you aren't in full NC if you keep looking at her FB page. And that's her FB page BTW for her to express her feelings on. You do not and cannot control nor should you control what she posts there. Breakups are hard for both parties usually and while she broke things off, it still doesn't mean she won't have feelings and emotions and a way to express those.

Stop stalking her FB page and being bugged by what you see there. Take this is a wakeup call that you need to go out and get a job, a life, and be a catch for either her or someone else. Block her page or better yet deactivate your FB account altogether, so you have time to go out and find a job.

Yeah I know she has rights with her FB page, Im just curious. As I already stated, Im really interested in getting her back. You know, it was a 8 year relationship and I really want to fight for her, not in the sense of begging, but changing and becoming a better man.

Hey Psiconauta,

8 years is a long time to spend with somebody and for it just to end, so although you're happy enough deleting your ex's photos and moving on with your life after 2 weeks she's obviously not willing to let go just yet. Men and women react differently to a break-up and that's what you're seeing here.

But to get to the heart of your question - why she's posting all this stuff online? The reality is that she's trying to make contact with you, even though she broke up with you over Skype. It's also worth remembering that the reason she broke up with you is because you decided to not contribute to the relationship by getting a job and saving money, even though she asked you to do that several times.

What you're dealing with here is a girl with a broken heart who invested 8 years of her life in you. To put some perspective on that she invested 2,920 days of her life in you. She has every right to feel upset and heartbroken because you clearly demonstrated to her that you weren't nearly as committed to the relationship as she was, even though you made her believe otherwise.

She obviously needs to talk to you, and possibly just to get some closure, but that's the absolute minimum you owe this girl.

Be a man and make contact with her.

Marlon

People post things for a reaction, and iv been suprised at some advice iv gotten from people the past week on dealing with my new and raw breakup, some people are saying for me to go out and post photographs with guys to get back - no thanks!

If you ignore the posts, they will realise that you aren't going to give into their level.

Archived