I have been thinking of some questions geared towards those who've either 'dumped' and moved on or those who've had 'Rebound relationships' (moved on quickly into another relation after a LTR ended).
I have seen a few stories lately from an occasional dumper or someone who thought they may have been in a 'rebound'. So, i'd like to ask you:?
1) Is it more common for the dumper or dumpee to run into a new relationship? ("rebound").
(were YOU a dumper or dumpee?)
2) Can you describe what they are like? Are they good at first? For how long before you noticed changes?
Did YOU feel like there was some kind of 'honeymoon stage' at first? For how long..
3) During your time with the 'new' person, were you often thinking about your Ex?
(when.. first thing in the morning? While driving..? or brought on by 'memories'?)
4) Did you feel over time that things moved too fast for you- which made you question everything?
5) How long in did you start second guessing the new relationship?
5) Did you end it or them?
6) Did yo go back to your Ex or consider it?
Feel free to explain more further your thoughts/feelings on what you experienced or felt during this relationship time.
I'm just trying to understand what goes on when someone enters into a new relationship, after their Long term relation just ended.
As for 'dumpers', I understand, some were 'necessary' and some of you still 'felt a lot' as in loss or pain after your break up of LTR?