Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine View Post
    I've had a big roman nose all my life, as my father has too. He said he was always self-conscious about it, but to tell you the truth I like mine. It's different and pretty noticeable but I think it makes me look like a roman or greek warrior or general, lol. I've heard a lot of people degrade roman noses as a physical flaw, though, like they would for crooked or chipped teeth. I was wondering if people think a roman nose is an automatically unattractive feature, like crooked or chipped teeth, or if it can fit well with particular people.
    My SO has one.

I like them!

In fact you are a dead ringer for him when he was about 20. If the pics were electronic i'd post one and share.

Quote Originally Posted by shawn69 View Post
    You're not getting it. Men should have strong noses. WOMEN should have small more feminine noses. Also you think like this because you are very young, 18. So the girls you'd most likely hook up with are 16-18 tops. those girls usually only go for looks trust me. I thought the same way. Wait til you hit 22 or 25. The once 16 y/o girls that are 22 or 23 now are into MEN.
    Nah, I understand what you're saying. That's why I'm looking forward to being a few years older when people are more mature...when WOMEN, not GIRLS, are into MEN and not BOYS.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon lady View Post
    You're a good looking guy. I don't think you'll have any problems with the ladies. Roman nose or otherwise- especially if you are a dog lover.
    Heck ya I'm a dog lover! I don't know what I'd do without my two best buddies.

some people have nose fetish's... like my roommate... but he's a guy.

sorry dude

WOW. Dude, I was browsing through old threads I made and clicked on this one, and then you posted for the first time in like 4 months, haha.

what about girls with roman noses? are girls with roman noses ugly? jennifer anistan is considered pretty attractive, isn't she?
    How do they do it, the ones who make love
    without love? These are the true religious,
    the purists, the pros, the ones who will not
    accept a false Messiah, love the
    priest instead of the God. -- Sharon Olds

She doesn't have a roman nose.

I personally don't find them that attractive, but some girls can still be very sexy even if they have one. It depends on the person.

I think she does- but okay. Still doesn't ans. the question.
    How do they do it, the ones who make love
    without love? These are the true religious,
    the purists, the pros, the ones who will not
    accept a false Messiah, love the
    priest instead of the God. -- Sharon Olds

Sarah Jessica Parker has a roman nose, or looks like she's got one.

My dad has one, most of the males in my family are blessed with one. Think I'd rather one of those, than a flat, squashed one..
    I wonder if it means we have 'roman' ancestors, because it's a nose associated with the 'romans'...
    Often get told I look Italian...whatever looking Italian means.

Quote Originally Posted by Caterina View Post
    what about girls with roman noses? are girls with roman noses ugly? jennifer anistan is considered pretty attractive, isn't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Caterina View Post
    I think she does- but okay. Still doesn't ans. the question.
    jennifer aniston is pretty. she doesn't have that nose either.

Quote Originally Posted by D_Lish View Post
    Sarah Jessica Parker has a roman nose, or looks like she's got one.
    she just has a big nose. not really a bump and a hook as described.
    Not only am I friendly, but I'm invisible too.
    Too perfect of a relationship is too weird-g69
    If you say you are normal, I'd think you are weird-g69
    The world can only get better, it depends on how you look at it-g69
    'As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me'-5fingerdeathpunch
    you cannot control the world, you can only live in it the best you can for you-g69

NooOoOoooOOoOoOoooooo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...